Listening to VR-33's in NYC area

SlushPuppy

Re: Listening to VR-33's in NYC area
« Reply #20 on: 15 Sep 2015, 03:59 pm »
My pair will arrive in the Houston area between 3pm and 6pm this afternoon!

They do take a while to get after placing your order. I ordered mine in mid July.

jab

• Esoteric Audio-Video
« Reply #21 on: 15 Sep 2015, 05:21 pm »
SP, when things settle down with your delivery and set-up and you want to hear what all the fuss is about regarding the VR55's, let me know.. would love to have you over for a listen.  I'm inside the loop.. Congrats on your purchase.  Jack

gregfisk

• Restricted
  • Us alone in the universe? sure is a waste of SPACE
« Reply #22 on: 15 Sep 2015, 07:54 pm »
I find it discouraging that some find it necessary to disparage someone for their English skills.
I think we all could be more receptive of all our members.
There is entirely too much of this type of thing on the internet already. I think we should be above this type of behavior.

Marlin

Marlin,

I couldn't agree with you more, people who make fun of someone who is trying to communicate should think about how hard it would for them to do it on a thread from a non English speaking forum.

Pig Latin???? come on man, that's not even funny!

Delacroix

« Reply #23 on: 15 Sep 2015, 09:41 pm »
Agreed -- this is an international forum, all welcome to participate.

OK, let’s move on.

SlushPuppy

« Reply #24 on: 15 Sep 2015, 10:37 pm »
SP, when things settle down with your delivery and set-up and you want to hear what all the fuss is about regarding the VR55's, let me know.. would love to have you over for a listen.  I'm inside the loop.. Congrats on your purchase.  Jack

Thanks Jack. Pilot messed up one of the speakers so it's going back on Friday for repairs. Lee at VSA said they would turn it around in 1-2 days. It was cosmetic, but frustrating that Pilot mishandled it. I'm inside the loop too. Woodhead Street, not far from the Kroger on West Gray. I would love to hear the VR55's when things settle down!

Cheers!

Dave

es347

• Facilitator
  • ..I've got my eye on you...which one you say?
« Reply #25 on: 16 Sep 2015, 02:55 am »
..well IMO another speaker mfr has no business coming here to the VSA circle to.promote his boxes...my little jab regarding pig Latin was harmless and deserved...again IMO

es347

• Facilitator
  • ..I've got my eye on you...which one you say?
« Reply #26 on: 16 Sep 2015, 02:57 am »

Marlin,

I couldn't agree with you more, people who make fun of someone who is trying to communicate should think about how hard it would for them to do it on a thread from a non English speaking forum.

Pig Latin???? come on man, that's not even funny!

..oh lighten up man it was a harmless jab

jab

• Esoteric Audio-Video
« Reply #27 on: 16 Sep 2015, 03:16 am »
Thanks Jack. Pilot messed up one of the speakers so it's going back on Friday for repairs. Lee at VSA said they would turn it around in 1-2 days. It was cosmetic, but frustrating that Pilot mishandled it. I'm inside the loop too. Woodhead Street, not far from the Kroger on West Gray. I would love to hear the VR55's when things settle down!

Cheers!

Dave

Dave, we are neighbors!  W.dallas & Rochow!  Around the corner from Teala's restaurant.  Too funny!  Let me know when ur ready, in a pm...  Small world isn't it?