VERY Special Canadian Shipping Rates!

Mike Dzurko

« on: 7 Oct 2004, 04:27 pm »
VERY Special Shipping Rates to Canada

Right now we are able to get a small discount on UPS Express shipping to Canada. They have told us that if we can significantly increase our shipping to Canada they will negotiate a larger discount. Our goal is to be able to offer UPS Express to Canada for ½   the normal rate. So, right now, we are going to go crazy and ship to Canada for the same price as the U.S. !!! [/size]

* This offer is good for a limited time (at least the month of October, will be extended if it is successful)
* The following products are included: Emerald, Emerald On-Wall, Essence, Essence V, Panorama, Protégé, Protégé V, Sapphire, Veritas, Force, Titan, and Maestro. Accessories may also be included with orders of the above products. Custom versions of the above speakers are also included.
* This rate is good for Canada Zone 1. (most of Canada). Call or email for quotes to other than Zone 1
* Price includes brokerage fees, insurance, a tracking number, and about a 2-3 day delivery time
* You have to mention this post when placing your orders to get this special offer

Here are just a few examples;
1 pr Sapphires S/H to Canada UPS Express = $228 What you pay now = $60.00!
1 Maestro S/H to Canada UPS Express = $501 What you pay now = $175!
1 pr Panorama S/H to Canada UPS Express = $331 What you pay now = $75!
1 pr Emerald On-Wall S/H to Canada = $148 What you pay now = $27!

Call or email sales@audioc.com

circularduck

« Reply #1 on: 7 Oct 2004, 05:35 pm »
That's an excellent plan!  Now if only I hadn't installed a pool this year, I might be able to buy something  :(

Are the new rates quoted in USD?

I'm glad to see us Canadians getting so much attention lately in the costumer direct audio world  :)

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #2 on: 7 Oct 2004, 05:49 pm »
Quote from: circularduck
That's an excellent plan!  Now if only I hadn't installed a pool this year, I might be able to buy something  :(

Are the new rates quoted in USD?

I'm glad to see us Canadians getting so much attention lately in the costumer direct audio world  :)

Well it's going to be pretty cold for using that pool for quite a few months now.  Seems like the perfect time to buy audio gear for the long cold winter :)

All our prices are in USD.