* sold *Kuzma STABi/S / Stogi-s + SAE 1000 ccartridge $ 1200

jrebman

** price reduced  Now with SAE 1000 cartridge.  Perfect condition and a recent level 2 upgrade to cart (making it a 1000 LT.**
For sale is my Kuzma Stabi-stogi /s table and arm. Color is black with some scratches on the body, platter and motor pod. Probably a 7 on the Agon scale.

Has been modified with 3/8" brass balls in place of the o-rings -- these can be put back on if desired after removing the balls.. The balls, especially on a mapleshade platform is significantly better than the O-rings (in my system, at least.)

Also included:

Merrill compound cork/rubber mat, Mint Tractor, spare damping fluid, 45 rpm adaptor, original Kuzma brass record wight, and probably more that I'm forgetting now. I also had the armature of the motor pod replaced, and a new ac plug. Eichmann gold bullets on phono cable (one piece, direct to headshell. Will be well packed.

Price is $1250 delivered, conus only, please.

Thanks,

Jim
« Last Edit: 9 Aug 2015, 01:12 am by jrebman »

ckeittisak

Re: FS: Kuzma STABi/S / Stogi-s
« Reply #1 on: 17 Jul 2015, 03:49 pm »
Interested! , Could you send me some pictures?

jrebman

« Reply #2 on: 17 Jul 2015, 07:44 pm »
Hi,

Yes, I can send pictures this weekend (laid up in bed with a stomach virus today.

I'll get it to you asap this weekend.

Thanks,

Jim

jrebman

« Reply #3 on: 18 Jul 2015, 10:18 pm »
Sorry folks, still pretty sick. Still working to get pics to you.

Please send me an email and then I can send you the pics directly when I have them.

Thanks,

Jim

jrebman

« Reply #4 on: 20 Jul 2015, 01:37 am »
Ok,

I have pics, so anybody who lives in the ConUS please send me an email from the link in my header and I'll get the pics to you. No more PM please!

Thanks,

Jim

ckeittisak

« Reply #5 on: 20 Jul 2015, 05:24 am »

jrebman

« Reply #6 on: 20 Jul 2015, 01:27 pm »
Thanks, I just sent you 5 pics.

My wife took a close look at the table for me (I'm totally blind) and only saw the following ssmall dings -- no large scratches: 3 on top of the motor, one on the top edge of the platter, and one on the top of the base -- between the main bearing and arm mount -- you really have to lift the platter to see it.

Still waiting for more emails.

Thanks,

Jim

sunnydaze

Re: FS: Kuzma STABi/S / Stogi-s $1250
« Reply #7 on: 25 Jul 2015, 05:49 pm »

Folks, this setup is a steal at this price!   It will beat most other more popular names at this and much higher prices.  Assuming, of course, the mentioned changes from stock cause no harm, and the condition is good and functionality is sound.   

Several years ago I owned this  same stabi / stogi "s" setup.  Sold it for $1400, which I know from watching the markets for way too many years is rock bottom.

No affiliation with seller,  I just know a good deal when I see one.  If I didn't already own two tables and five arms    :duh:     I might be all over this!   

Good Luck!     :thumb: 

beeah

« Reply #8 on: 27 Jul 2015, 01:30 am »
I wish I had the scratch.  That very table & arm is high on my wishlist - not least because I'm of Slovenian extraction...

Someone help Jim out!

jrebman

« Reply #9 on: 27 Jul 2015, 04:09 pm »
A couple of things:

First, many thanks to sunnydace and beeah for the supportive words.

Secondly, if you don't like the brass footers, they can be removed.

3.) There are a lot of pics out there and people who saidd they'd get back to me, but still have yet to hear from. Soon I'm just going to go backwards through the list and the first one who is ready to do the deal, is the winner.

And 4th, and I can't stress this enough -- please! don't use PM -- direct email only. I'm blind and my screen reader software is a real pain to use with PM. Again, no PM -- my direct email is in my header.

Thanks,

Jim

jrebman

« Reply #10 on: 29 Jul 2015, 03:26 pm »
I'm trying to get in touch with m.tanaliew -- our emails seem to keep bouncing. Try PM (just this ttime ;-)

Anybody else who I've sent pics and is still interested, please let me know -- I've had a few people drop out.

Thanks,

Jim

Nikola

« Reply #11 on: 1 Aug 2015, 05:32 pm »
This is indeed the deal of the century, this table is one of the most musical and wonderful tables around and I have seen people use 4Point arms on it, that's how good it is. I am in Europe and the only friend who can buy it for me is on vacation so I am just watching painfully every day how it slips through my fingers... Guys, this is unbelievable, please buy this little marvel, you will not regret it.

Miney

• Free your mind... and your ass will follow
Re: FS: Kuzma STABi/S / Stogi-s + SAE 1000 ccartridge $ 1200
« Reply #12 on: 8 Aug 2015, 02:07 pm »
Hi Jim.

Have sent you a couple of emails wanting to purchase if still available...  please let me know and thanks.

Paul

jrebman

Re: * sold *Kuzma STABi/S / Stogi-s + SAE 1000 ccartridge $ 1200
« Reply #13 on: 9 Aug 2015, 01:26 am »
Hi folks,

Thanks everybody for your interest. The table is sold. i have to apologize to those who I took too long to reply to. I had a few offers recently, so as is my usual practice, I sold the person who was earliest in line out of all the offers.

Thanks for all the interest!

-- Jim