Tedechi Trucks Band is playing 1ile from my house!!!

EdRo

• Industry Participant
The wife picked up 2 sweet seats 7 rows from center stage. Enjoying a GREAT live band. Check them out if they come to a town near you!!!

EdRo

• Industry Participant
Re: Tedechi Trucks Band is playing 1ile from my house!!!
« Reply #1 on: 24 Jun 2015, 04:08 am »
Oops! That'd be 2 MILES from my house. What a band! Derrick Trucks has to be one of the best guitar players I've ever seen live. Amazing!!! Do yourself a favor and see this guy! And Susan Tedeschi can sing! Wow!!!

ArthurDent

• Don't Panic / Mostly Harmless
« Reply #2 on: 25 Jun 2015, 03:50 am »
Nice ! Good to hear you had the chance to see them so close. I'd definitely check them out given the right venue close by. Can only speak to their music from a 'canned' aspect, but they do rock (& blues).  :rock: :guitar:

aldcoll

• Champagne Taste on a Water Budget
« Reply #3 on: 25 Jun 2015, 04:35 am »
We have seen them several times in the past few years.  They are one group/band that just come out and play their hearts out till it's all over.   And they all get a piece of the action.   Simply put Superb preference :banana piano:
And while they have been just a few miles from the house we have driven 600 miles just to see them. :dance: :hyper:

PMAT

« Reply #4 on: 25 Jun 2015, 07:26 am »
Great band with no posers. Everyone should seek them out.

aldcoll

• Champagne Taste on a Water Budget
« Reply #5 on: 28 Jun 2015, 01:50 am »
Public Broadcasting is Showing at sometime the Tedeschi Trucks Live.  Check local listing or pull out the Chromecast Dongle and smart phone or what ever your choice is.  http://ihlive.org/

I have no idea how long the concert will be available.  I was lead to belive it would play in my area but THE GUIDE/LISTING   :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

I just wish the audio was a little better.  Or maybe a lot :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: