UFW-12 cabinet blowout!!!! $99

sandbagger

UFW-12 cabinet blowout!!!! $99
« on: 14 Jun 2015, 08:26 pm »
Time to either sell these or turn them into firewood [eek]

I want my garage back and Mark can use the shop space so I am going to blow out the empty cabinets at an unbelievable price

$100+ shipping!!!!
Yea you just read that right, what ever doesnt sell soon I will be having a bonfire, after I keep 2 for future use

These were from AV123 before the auction I purchased all they had left, sold a bunch but now they need to go

External Dimensions are 20X21X21.5 with inside being 5906in^3 or 3.42ft^3
They have a recessed cut out for a 12" driver and have a recessed 12X12 cutout in back for a plate amp, the PE 500 and 1000 watt amps drop right in.

There are a lot of drivers out there that will work great in this cabinet. I also have a few of the original 12" driver 3" VC drivers for a few buck.

I have both Madagascar Ebony and Piano Black. These are real wood Veneer with real black lacquer caps.
Overall the condition on most are very nice. I do have a few that need either the top cap or bottom cap replaced and do have new caps that are easy to replace. I have a few that are a little beat up, I know of at least one that the driver mounting flange is trashed and should be made into a 15.

I can replace the caps and or router out for a 15" driver but at added cost.
When I was selling these at $650 with a driver and 1000Watt amp I was putting in some time to polish the cabinet, not at this price.

If you want a complete working sub I can do it with the 1000Watt amp at $500

If you are interested I can email you pictures of cabinets and I will fully disclose the condition, also the first few I sell will have grills, once I run out of grills, there are no more.

these are located in Detroit or Chicago and can be picked up or I can meet within a reasonable distance.

Want more than 1, we can deal.

Below are 2 examples of the finishes

vin69

Re: UFW-12 cabinet blowout!!!! $99
« Reply #1 on: 16 Jun 2015, 01:52 pm »
Hi,
Sent you a PM yesterday. Not sure if you got it.
Thanks,
Vinod.

sandbagger

« Reply #2 on: 16 Jun 2015, 02:25 pm »
I got a ton of interest, working through the list as I put them up in several spots.
Will let everyone know over the next few days

sandbagger

« Reply #3 on: 23 Jun 2015, 08:37 pm »
I have 2 cabs left here in Detroit area, still waiting for cabinet pictures for ones in Chicago ( 4 Madagascar Ebony) should have those later tonight.
Here is what I have left

sandbagger

« Reply #4 on: 23 Jun 2015, 08:42 pm »
First up is the Piano Black with a small crack in the face and a chip, also 2 chips on the back.
Bottom cap has been replaced, has a grill and the chips would disappear with some black nail polish
Crack is like that in a windshield and is only the paint. plus you will never see it with the grill on it

sandbagger

« Reply #5 on: 23 Jun 2015, 08:48 pm »
Next up is my test box.... its a little bit on the ruffer side
Top cap has some light swirl and scratches but it would polish out as I have on worse looking cabinets.
Back has some scuffs and a few chips, but its on the back who cares.
The front bottom cap has a impact that cracked the paint, I do have a bottom cap I can swap on it if I have to

sandbagger

« Reply #6 on: 3 Jul 2015, 08:18 pm »
make me an offer before these last 2 get turned into firewood!! 
Last bump I will be making