sweet looking digital reciever

rosconey

orthobiz

« Reply #1 on: 2 Oct 2004, 12:37 pm »
Looks cool, Rosconey. Has the typical Japanese translated nuances, like "intelligibly simplifies the control operation" and "supper ratio of money value to functions." Should add "The Wonderful You Can Hear" or something suitable like that.

Now, my emoticons feature doesn't work on Macintosh Safari, so throw in a liberal amount of laughing out loud smileys when I say it probably sounds great playing "Turning Japanese." Just kidding, just kidding...

biz

Woodsea

« Reply #2 on: 2 Oct 2004, 12:50 pm »
Is that for real?  Is all that possible?  Now if it had just 1 more channel and almost twice as much power, I would get it.  Do you know how much that contraption goes for?

rosconey

« Reply #3 on: 2 Oct 2004, 01:09 pm »
yes it is real,not sure about the cost-if i'm looking right it cost about 250$plus shipping.

thundernz1

Jungson digital amp
« Reply #4 on: 2 Oct 2004, 01:19 pm »
fyi

Jungson is the premier Chinese audio manufacturer. I have one of their integrated amps and it sounds and looks better than intergrateds costing three times as much. Their gear is built well, sounds great and is shockingly cheap. I'll be buying one of these...thanks for finding it!

rosconey

« Reply #5 on: 2 Oct 2004, 02:30 pm »
i just ordered a jungson tuner-getting it done in the luxury version, polished stainless face and black case with a rosewood remote  :mrgreen:

ooheadsoo

« Reply #6 on: 2 Oct 2004, 07:29 pm »
Where are you buying it from, rosconey?  I wouldn't mind getting my hands on some Jungson gear just to check it out and see how it compares.  The only thing is that I think I heard Jungson is doing some price fixing so they don't blow the foreign competition out of the water, which sucks for us, the consumer.  I'd really like to know how to get my hands on one without going to China!  Dang, and I just passed on going to the Pro Light and Sound convention in Shanghai!

orthobiz

« Reply #7 on: 2 Oct 2004, 07:30 pm »
Plus, Rosconey, I didn't see the tuna on the website.

biz

Woodsea

« Reply #8 on: 2 Oct 2004, 07:50 pm »
I will wait until spring then, if you can get a cheaper price in China.  I will be taking a weekend visit to Beijing.

rosconey

« Reply #9 on: 2 Oct 2004, 08:02 pm »
http://www.jungson.com/content/product_pages/tuner.htm

the ones i get have us power not 220