FS:Beatles Japanese SHM-CD Mini LP "White Album" & Sgt Pepper **Awesome**

Bradster56

Hear The Beatles like they were meant to be heard! Factory new Japanese mini LP packaging in the SHM-CD format of the "White Album" ($39) and "Sgt Pepper" ($29) These releases are limited and won't be available for long.. delivered to your door via 1st class mail...No charge for Paypal.

« Last Edit: 1 Sep 2015, 02:05 pm by Bradster56 »

newzooreview

Hear The Beatles like they were meant to be heard! Factory new Japanese mini LP packaging in the SHM-CD format of the "White Album" ($45) and "Sgt Pepper" ($34) These releases are limited and won't be available for long.. delivered to your door via 1st class mail...No charge for Paypa.

Is the mastering any different than the re-mastered versions of a few years ago?

Or is the benefit in the SHM (Super High Material) construction of the CD? This could be of interest to folks still using CD players, but I am asking because I play music from hard drive vs. CDs.

Bradster56

The 2009 mastering was used for production of these titles...The plastic (polycarbonate) that was used in the manufacture of these CDs is the difference and what a difference it is...I have dozens of my favorite titles on SHM-CD that have replaced my previous best sounding versions...The Beatles releases will blow your mind! 
« Last Edit: 1 Sep 2015, 02:07 pm by Bradster56 »

Bradster56

Price drop...