Thanks for your posts on tuberolling with LIO.
I'd love to compare the Telefunken E88CCs that TomS and Timbana are using
with the Telefunken E188CC's (7308) that Mitch751 is using!
I'm sure some of you know this already, but I just want to post for clarification:From lower grade to higher grade:
- 6DJ8 is equivalent to an ECC88
- 6922 is equivalent to an E88CC
- 7308 is equivalent to an E188CC
Other tubes that are also compatible with LIO Tubestage:
- 7DJ8/PCC88 (a 7V filament version of a 6DJ8/ECC88 that also works fine with LIO)
- 6N23, 6H23 (Russian 6922 equivalents)
- 6N11 (Chinese equivalent)
- 6GM8/ECC86 (low voltage equivalent to 6922 that works fine with LIO as well)
- Mullard CV2492 / CV2493 (equivalent to 6922 / 7308)