SOLD: Peachtree Audio Grand Integrated X1

absolutk

SOLD: Peachtree Audio Grand Integrated X1
« on: 11 Jan 2015, 10:19 pm »
Update: Sold!

I am selling my dearly loved Peachtree Audio Grand Integrated amplifier. I am asking for $2750 with the considerations listed below.

A few years ago I discovered the world of high-end integrated devices - the most practical path for someone with limited real estate in their listening area. And in that category, there are but a few worthy contenders with Peachtree Audio taking the cake when value is the metric. The Grand series is their no-holds-barred line, incorporating all the omissions they made between R&D and obtaining their "Value" awards in other lines. Truly spectacular what they have achieved.

My particular unit was purchased directly from Signal Path Inc (business name for Peachtree Audio) in May 2013, and was immediately put in a cabinet, powered via a Running Springs Audio power conditioner (also up for sale). I have just acquired a Devialet 200 (different category entirely), and am looking for a suitable home for my dearly loved Grand Integrated X1.

I hope you are aware of all that this box is capable of:
* Incredible DAC - ESS Sabre 9018 Reference DAC, capable of 24/192
* Incredible pre-amplifier - To be more accurate, an extremely precise digital volume control
* Incredible amplifier - based on Bang and Olufsen's ICEPower module, pushing out 400wpc
* Here is 6moon's take on it: http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/peachtree5/1.html

A few things about the unit:
* There are NO visible marks anywhere on the top, sides, front or rear - not one scratch, nick or buff
* On the bottom, however, there are some rub marks from the isolation feet I had used beneath. Obviously this is not visible in any situation, but I thought I'd mention this.
* Original everything is included - just like it came from the factory - double boxes, cloth bag, remote, power cable, owners manual, QA checklist, sales receipt, USB drivers CD, etc.

Pricing:
* I am asking for $2750, which I believe is a fair price given that they sold new for $4499
* Whatever the shipping cost might be, I will cap it at $50 and will cover everything above it
* Local pickup in San Francisco is more than welcome. You can also audition it!
* I can accept PayPal, or credit card via Square, however, fees must be paid by the buyer

I understand i am a Jr. member here, but I have been active over at Audiogon for quite some time, and also in non-audio related forums. My introduction to AudioCircle was from a friend telling me about PI Audio, from whom I promptly purchased an Uber Buss. I hope to start my contributions here with Devialet-related topics.

« Last Edit: 16 Jan 2015, 03:06 am by absolutk »

absolutk

Re: FS: Peachtree Audio Grand Integrated X1
« Reply #1 on: 14 Jan 2015, 08:54 pm »
A humble bump for my my lowly integrated.