Sold: Lampizator DSD w/ Jupiter Copper

goskers

Sold: Lampizator DSD w/ Jupiter Copper
« on: 7 Jan 2015, 03:05 am »
For sale is the Lampizator DSD only DAC with Jupiter Copper output caps.  When using a computer based front end I found that up sampling everything to DSD sounded the best to me.  I then wanted the best DAC that I knew of focused solely on this format.  Took a slight risk with the then barely released Jupiter Copper and boy did that pay off.  If one has a PC front end and runs any software that can upsample to DSD then this is the ticket.

This will come with some additional tubes.  The rectifier tube has been replaced with a military 6X5WGT and a very nice 7DJ8 output tube both sourced from Brent Jessee.  The stock tubes as well as some others will come along with for some tube rolling fun. 

Unit has not seen nearly enough usage over the last months.  The DAC is in immaculate condition and original packaging will be used.

Price: $sold shipped in CONUS.  PP fees are responsibility of buyer if they so choose. 

Website with additional info and review links: http://www.lampizator.eu/newdac/lampizator/DSD_DAC.html

« Last Edit: 21 Jan 2015, 04:11 am by goskers »