We're in the planning stage of a complete DIY LDR Preamp Kit that will include a LDR3x.V2 preamp controller board. The kit will only be for single-ended RCA.
If you're interested in such a product, please leave a comment or question here or drop me a PM. Now is the time to pipe up with your suggestions or "wish list" while the design is still fluid.
The kit will be comprehensive and include the following:
* LDR3x.V2 (V2.1) board fully populated & tested
* aluminum enclosure including black powder-coated extruded alum uni-body and black or clear anodized front/rear panels - approx 6.5" wide x 2.5" tall by 8" deep
* 3 RCA inputs, 2 RCA outputs
* single display module
* 3 input relay board with parts - solder it yourself
* encoder with knob
* external wall-wart switching power supply
* silver coated stranded copper wire - enough to hook everything up.
* ribbon cable connectors as needed
* screws etc. as needed
You'll need to supply your own solder, iron, tools etc.