SOLD- Audiokinesis Delta 15 speaker system - Mains, 4 piece swarm, bass amp

Davo50

SOLD!!!  We are moving and I have to sell my Audiokinesis speaker system.  You can read more about this system on this thread:

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=113916.0

These are constant directivity speakers with the swarm bass system.  Best speakers I have ever owned and I have owned many.  I started talking to Duke and Jeff Hedbeck two years ago when I decided to convert the bonus room over my garage into a dedicated listening room.  I had always assumed that the size and shape of the room would make it much less desirable than my living room for a listening area.  That was before I read about constant directivity and the swarm system.  These speakers, once tuned, made my bonus room sound better than anything I had ever had in any room in 10 years in the audio hobby.

But…we are retiring and building a smaller house.  My hobby funds will be directed to a woodworking shop and away from audio.  If you have a small / medium room available to dedicate but always felt it was too small or oddly shaped, these are perfect candidates.  Of course, they are very tunable and will work in any space large or small.

Priced to sell at $3500.  With the amp for the swarm system, this is a seven piece shipment so shipping will be higher than normal.  I have priced these with that in mind and if interested, we can discuss.  Please contact me with any questions.  I have 100% positive feedback here, Audiogon, and ebay.  Paypal only please.

« Last Edit: 23 Aug 2014, 01:20 am by Davo50 »

roscoeiii

Where are you located?

Davo50

Central Mississippi.

Goosepond

• Virna!
PM sent.

Gene in Louisiana  :thumb:

Davo50

Still available.  Shipping seems to be a concern.  I will include it in my asking price.