All new website to include customer photo GALLERY

Albert Von Schweikert

• Industry Participant
    • Von Schweikert Audio
All new website to include customer photo GALLERY
« on: 27 Jun 2014, 02:31 am »
Hello Fellow Audiophiles,

We have hired a full time Website Developer and Marketing Manager due to the phenomenal growth of our company in the past year.  Although a few of you might have seen our "interim" website a few weeks ago, tomorrow we will launch a 'new direction' site that will be our go-forward look.

Our new website developer, Michael Andrew, has promised to update the site every week with news, more photos, and new models.  We will also be featuring a new section (as yet to be developed) called GALLERY.

We invite all of our customers to send us good quality photos of their listening or media rooms with VSA speakers for inclusion into our Gallery.  If you need instructions on how to use Photobucket to send large files that cannot be normally sent over the Internet, please contact Mike at
<xmichaelandrew@gmail.com>

All of us here at VSA look forward to seeing your systems and getting feedback about our new direction!

Happy Listening,

Albert Von Schweikert
« Last Edit: 27 Jun 2014, 03:48 am by Albert Von Schweikert »

gammajo

Re: All new website to include customer photo GALLERY
« Reply #1 on: 28 Jun 2014, 01:51 am »
New website design looks great, fresher, more modern and easy to navigate - congratulations!

JackD201

« Reply #2 on: 28 Jun 2014, 03:48 am »
Joe, I wanna see more pictures of your room and system. It puts "room with a view" in a whole different context.

gammajo

« Reply #3 on: 28 Jun 2014, 02:05 pm »
Jack - Thanks for the nudge. I have just updated my system to include the MasterBuilt Signatures and Ultra, plus added two more picture to the gallery.

es347

• Facilitator
  • ..I've got my eye on you...which one you say?
« Reply #4 on: 28 Jun 2014, 03:15 pm »
..sweet!

JackD201

« Reply #5 on: 28 Jun 2014, 06:32 pm »

VSA_Production

« Reply #6 on: 13 Aug 2014, 04:44 pm »
Hello All!

We are still building the owner's gallery on vonschweikertaudio.com, please do not post the pictures on this forum but email them over to xmichaelandrew@gmail.com!
We can't wait to see how all of you have your rooms setup!

Thanks,
VSA