Selah Audio Tre Supremo

barnestn

Selah Audio Tre Supremo
« on: 27 May 2014, 04:16 pm »

The following is the original offering of my mint condition Tre Supremos, but at a lower price.  It would be very difficult, if not impossible, to match this level of performance at this price.

Gorgeous in appearance and performance, the Tre Supremo may be Rick Craig's greatest creation.  The Tre Supremo loudspeakers provide a stunning level of performance thanks to one of the industry's top designers. For a change of pace, I am wanting to try something more efficient than the Selah's 83db rating. For AC members I am offering my pair for only $3875$3700, $3500$3200 ($6850 retail plus an approximate $900 upcharge for the waterfall bubinga veneer, total retail of $7750)  View specs and additional photos at the Selah Audio website.  Can deliver up to 150 miles from Bristol, VA.  Zip Code 24202.  $3000. :thumb:
« Last Edit: 18 Mar 2015, 11:32 am by barnestn »

diofan56

Re: Selah Audio Tre Supremo
« Reply #1 on: 4 Jun 2014, 02:28 am »
Wow!  Gorgeous!  I'd love to hear a pair of those some time.

barnestn

« Reply #2 on: 4 Jun 2014, 01:59 pm »
Thanks, and of course all credit goes to Rick Craig of Selah Audio.  Hopefully, at some time, you will get an opportunity to listen to a pair of Rick's Tre Supremo speakers; I am confident you will not be disappointed.

barnestn

« Reply #3 on: 12 Jun 2014, 01:52 pm »
From the Selah Audio website:

"Simply the best 10" 3-way possible in a moderate size cabinet that will give you smooth and accurate sound. A RAAL ribbon tweeter and Scan-Speak Illuminator midrange provide excellent detail. Bass is augmented with a rear-mounted passive radiator."

barnestn

« Reply #4 on: 18 Jun 2014, 02:03 pm »
Okay...reduced to $3700 for a super deal.

jonbee

« Reply #5 on: 18 Jun 2014, 04:00 pm »
Yeas, that is a super deal.  A very convenient size, too, for all they offer. Someone will be thrilled to have them.

barnestn

« Reply #6 on: 30 Jun 2014, 02:03 pm »

Yeas, that is a super deal.  A very convenient size, too, for all they offer. Someone will be thrilled to have them.

Yes, the Tre Supremo design is top-notch and has a great deal to offer--I have been thrilled with them and you are right, someone should be thrilled to have them, especially at this price.

barnestn

« Reply #7 on: 12 Jul 2014, 12:17 pm »
No takers, yet. :scratch:

barnestn

« Reply #8 on: 27 Jul 2014, 02:15 pm »
The Tre Supremo is much too good of a speaker for any lower of a price, so this is the final price reduction and an even sweeter deal:  $3500.

barnestn

« Reply #9 on: 8 Aug 2014, 10:15 pm »
If delivery is not practical, I failed to mention that shipping is included in the US if your location is east of the Mississippi.

barnestn

« Reply #10 on: 9 Sep 2014, 06:14 pm »
Oh well. . . , bump.

maxboy00

« Reply #11 on: 16 Sep 2014, 03:18 pm »
Surprised to see  that someone hasn't snapped these up yet.

barnestn

« Reply #12 on: 19 Sep 2014, 03:35 pm »
Yep, I agree.  Very surprising indeed.

barnestn

« Reply #13 on: 29 Oct 2014, 03:11 pm »
The Tre Supremos are still singing beautifully while waiting for a new home.

barnestn

« Reply #14 on: 18 Nov 2014, 02:31 pm »
Okay, it has been a little over three months since I lowered the price so I will adjust the price accordingly.  The perfect condition Tre Supremos with upgraded finish can be purchased for $3200 and I can deliver (and would prefer to do so) up to a 3 hour drive from Bristol, VA.  That is roughly a $100 reduction per month since the price was last reduced and I have certainly received over $300 worth of enjoyment during that time.  I can't imagine this level of performance at anywhere near the asking price.

barnestn

« Reply #15 on: 18 Mar 2015, 11:30 am »
Price reduction bump.  Now, $3000.

bub

« Reply #16 on: 25 Apr 2015, 01:38 am »
Really beautiful.  I've been lusting after them for months   I have Prestigo's floors standers so I know how good a Rick Craig designed speaker can sound.   GLWS. 

barnestn

« Reply #17 on: 13 May 2015, 01:52 pm »
Thanks for the comments.  My wife selected the veneer and then the rest of the credit goes to Rick and his cabinet maker.   :thumb:  As I mentioned in your PM, I previously owned the Prestigio speakers and they are really good--the Tre Supremo design is simply fantastic and is a big step above the Prestigio.  I have driven them with inexpensive AVRs, as well as, some highly regarded and much more expensive amplifiers.  Rick's designs have a way of producing a "supremo" level of audio reproduction regardless of what is feeding them.

acninja

« Reply #18 on: 13 May 2015, 03:46 pm »
wow, i live in NoVa and after seeing these had to check out how far bristol was.... 5+ hours!!!

anyways, these look gorgeous and would match so well with my bubinga preamp.  out of my price range, and, apparently not-so-local

good luck with sale, i bet they sound as good as they look

barnestn

« Reply #19 on: 26 Aug 2015, 11:34 am »
Bump, and $2,800 if you are within reasonable driving distance of 24202 -- or, I can meet halfway.