Zhaolu 2.5 DAC Zapfilter Mk II Sum of Parts > Whole = Synergy for $200

nurxhunter

http://www.head-fi.org/t/717286/for-sale-zhaolu-2-5-dac-and-zapfilter-mk-ii-or-can-some-modder-zap-me

Please see link for more pictures. $200 plus shipping.  Thank you.

Zhaolu 2.5 DAC with headphone amp module and Zapfilter II board with torroid transformer for sale.  I bought these thinking I would Zap my Zhalou; however, they just sat and I do not have the time nor the skill to do it.  Both are in excellent condition.  This was once a very hot combo.  Honestly, I already have one Zapped Zhalou and I thought I would keep these as spare parts.  However, I am still recovering from 4/15 taxes.

The Zhaolu 2.5D is a bargain dac, but in the low-end tier.  With the Zapfilter installed, it is a bargain in the start of the high end space.  I have owned 15 or so DACs over the years, I sold them all and kept my zapped Zhalou with Zapfilter, and also my EAD Pre/Pros (TM8 and Ovation+).  For headphone gear driving, the Zapped Zhalou is extraordinary.

Both items are stock.  If you are a modder and can do the mod for me, let me know how much you would like for that; I'd be interested in keeping this if I can have it modded.

I am willing to consider trades; however, I probably do not have interest in anything low-end.  Highly prefer to sell as a set.

No PP fee--but buyer pays shipping.  CONUSA preferred; but, will sell abroad to high feedback Headfiers.

Thank you.

« Last Edit: 11 May 2014, 01:23 am by nurxhunter »

srb

"Please do not provide just a link to auctions at other web sites.  A detailed ad here with a link is ok."

The Trading Post Guide

nurxhunter

Sorry from newbie--thanks.