Man on Fire dvd

Ears

Man on Fire dvd
« on: 21 Aug 2004, 08:49 pm »
Don't ask how, but I was able to watch a version of this disc with only the DD 5.1 sound a few months ahead of time.

I never caught this flick at the theaters, but it is a great movie imo.

This will most likely be a reference transfer whith stellar audio to boot.

When it does hit the shelves, I will definitly be buying the real dvd for its DTS soundtrack.

bubba966

Man on Fire dvd
« Reply #1 on: 21 Aug 2004, 09:07 pm »
Rental screener?

I didn't bother to watch it in theaters. The trailers made it look like it might've been lame, yet some of it looked ok.

Guess I might have to give it a spin in three weeks...

Ears

Man on Fire dvd
« Reply #2 on: 21 Aug 2004, 09:39 pm »
Quote from: bubba966
Rental screener?

I didn't bother to watch it in theaters. The trailers made it look like it might've been lame, yet some of it looked ok.

Guess I might have to give it a spin in three weeks...

No somone leaked a dd only version of it, and I may or may not have a copy :wink:

If I actually had said dvd copy, it would be considered a dvd copy of the leaked version, with DTS in the menu, but only DD being enabled.

The best part about the movie is its based on real events, which I never would have guessed while watching it.
My wife also liked it a lot.

Now I am off to the cinemaplex with three 12 year olds to veiw the studio cut of that future masterpeice A vs P :lol:

bubba966

Man on Fire dvd
« Reply #3 on: 21 Aug 2004, 09:42 pm »
Quote from: Ears
Now I am off to the cinemaplex with three 12 year olds to veiw the studio cut of that future masterpeice A vs P :lol:

Ouch!...