Bryston Basher

werd

Re: Bryston Basher
« Reply #20 on: 6 May 2014, 03:11 pm »
I want to respond to the Bryston Basher on another forum for which I feel personally insulted. :flame:

He says, stay away from Bryston if sound accuracy is your goal. That Bryston speakers are rebadged Axioms.

Owning the Model T passives and knowing how well they image, creating a strong center phantom image. This is the foundation of the stereo concept.

The fact is that in order to achieve this strong phantom image. The speaker has to meet the criteria of what makes a good loudspeaker. Phase, level & frequency matching, source accuracy, stability, less position blur, low distortion, timbre accuracy.

Having all Bryston equipment, sound accuracy is exactly what Bryston does or I wouldn't have the strong phantom center image these speakers exhibit. :smoke:

Just crank it and don't worry about it.  :thumb:

95Dyna

« Reply #21 on: 6 May 2014, 05:26 pm »
Rhymes with Wham?

Wham bam fo fam fidana fanna fo fam , fee fie foe fam.... CAM?

....and if the first two letters are ever the same just drop them both and say the name like Bob, Bob, drop the Bo-ob.

No rule for Chuck so be careful in mixed company........Chuck, Chuck bo buck fidana fanna fo #*!%

Shirley Ellis-1966

Mag

« Reply #22 on: 7 May 2014, 12:30 am »
Just crank it and don't worry about it.  :thumb:

No, it rhymes with slum.

Werd, you gotta hear Methademic by Black Sabbath, especially since you're a bass player. I cranked it about 2 o'clock on the dial. Even with the fan on, the right channel shut down on the 3B from over-heat, need the 28's for that one.

Anyway with most recordings I find I'm listening at 12 on the dial instead of the of the 2 o'clock position. Just sounds loud because of the transparency but it's no where near as loud as I was playing before, from outside the room. 8)