SOLD: Volent Chorale CL-2 in piano black

AKLegal

SOLD: Volent Chorale CL-2 in piano black
« on: 11 Apr 2014, 08:22 pm »
I'm selling an awesome pair of Volent Chorale CL-2 monitors.  I have all original packing.  I purchased these last year and I am the original owner.  I have been bitten by the open baffle bug so I am selling these to fund my new hobby.

These are tremendous speakers.  The grills are removable.  They have significant output at 35hz in my room.  I ran them without subs for 6-7 months and did not feel as if I was missing anything.  If I get back into box speakers I am buying another pair of Volents.

They are in excellent condition. There are some light swirl marks on the finish that are unavoidable when you dust anything with a piano black finish.  I did find a light scratch on the top of one of the monitors near a back corner.  There is a picture below.

I am letting these go $$$$$which includes $$$$ towards shipping and a split of paypal fees between me and the buyer.  If shipping them to the buyer exceeds $50 then the buyer pays the difference.  Local pickup in the Atlanta area is welcome and the price will be adjusted accordingly.

The stands were custom made for these speakers by Tyler Acoustics.  They retail for $400.  I will not ship these, but for local buyers I will let them go for $150.  They already have sand in them and weigh around 75 pounds a piece.  The buyer will have to invest in some isolation pads since I am not selling the Herbies fat dots I was using with these.

I accept paypal.  PM me any questions.

Some reviews and pictures:

http://canadahifi.com/volent-chorale-cl-2-speakers-review/

http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue61/reader10.htm

« Last Edit: 18 Apr 2014, 12:19 pm by AKLegal »

Early B.

Re: FS: Volent Chorale CL-2 in piano black $890
« Reply #1 on: 11 Apr 2014, 10:51 pm »
I've heard these speakers and they are phenomenal. Plus, they're quite stunning, piano black monitors. For the price, these are a steal.