12 KT120 Vacuum Tubes for Sale. 11 Excellent condition, 1 Is Faulty

Dragon_vibe

• Restricted
Hi,

I have 12 KT120 Power Tubes for Sale, 1 out of the 12 Tubes is Faulty and makes noise, Shows a Blue Glowing light from time to time.

I have accidently mixed them all up and the amplifier is sold so I don't know which of the tube was faulty. So I am selling all 12 of which 11 are tested very good on the bob carver Amplifier Testing facility.

I can ship anywhere in the world for a fixed price of $50.00 Dollars. Packaged will be packed securely.

Price is now reduced to: 350.00 Including shipping and paypal fees. The package is well packed and it will be shipped by FedEx to any country except Africa which have higher charges.

I have used them lightly so there is plenty of life left. The bob Carver Amplifiers I had were upgraded to the KT150 tubes along time back.

Paypal Payments Please Add 3.5%, I will only ship to paypal confirmed address. Item will be shipped from Indonesia, I can send them with lower Customs value if needed. FedEx will be used for shipping. any questions please ask me first.

« Last Edit: 13 Apr 2014, 02:25 pm by Dragon_vibe »

Dragon_vibe

• Restricted
Bump, Tubes are in excellent Condition Apart from the single one as mentioned.

Dragon_vibe

• Restricted
Reduced Price: $350.00 Dollars All in, Includes Shipping and Paypal fees.

Dragon_vibe

• Restricted
Dropped Again $325.00 Shipping and paypal included.

Dragon_vibe

• Restricted
Bump