MIDWEST AUDIO FEST

Wayne1

MIDWEST AUDIO FEST
« on: 15 Feb 2003, 10:26 pm »
I just received confirmation from Mike Baker that the BOLDER Cable Company will have a demo suite in Lima :dance:

I will have all of my cable line up there, to compare to each other and any cables that anyone wishes to bring in.

The demo system will consist of Sony XA-777ES, MENSA DI/O with dampening, Radii MNP-03 tube preamp, Radii DPP-105 tube power amp, VMPS 626Rs with Auricaps, VMPS Larger Subwoofer, QSC DCA 3422 and QSC DSP-4

I hope to finally meet a lot of you guys.

Remember, Marbles is buying the beer!  :wink: :beer:

Marbles

MIDWEST AUDIO FEST
« Reply #1 on: 15 Feb 2003, 10:50 pm »
That sounds like a KILLER system...

Well I was going to buy round 3, as Maxcast and Gonefishin were buying the first two, but I think I was just talked into bringing a case of Heinekins to the Bolder room instead........

When you guys get thirsty Saturday afternoon, stop on by for a cold one.

mgalusha

MIDWEST AUDIO FEST
« Reply #2 on: 15 Feb 2003, 10:53 pm »
Looks like Jason has incentive to come since he is donating most of his system to the demo room.  :lol:

Pez

MIDWEST AUDIO FEST
« Reply #3 on: 15 Feb 2003, 11:06 pm »
Of course I have incentive. When you have the best system in town you simply have to flaunt it  :D .  I will be making my reservations next week. Wayne will be providing me with dinner and all the hotties I can ask for  :mrgreen:

Marbles

MIDWEST AUDIO FEST
« Reply #4 on: 15 Feb 2003, 11:43 pm »
Quote from: Pez
Wayne will be providing me with dinner and all the hotties I can ask for  :mrgreen:

Pez, sorry but it's Lima, OH.  There MIGHT be one decent hottie in that town, but I wouldn't even count on that.

I think you just got snookered :-)  Hahahaha Way to go Wayne, you pooped on Pez with that deal..

Pez

MIDWEST AUDIO FEST
« Reply #5 on: 16 Feb 2003, 01:16 am »
:lol: You mean "midwest audiofest" doesn't take place on Hottie Island? Man that's the last time I trust Wayne.  :x

Brad

MIDWEST AUDIO FEST
« Reply #6 on: 16 Feb 2003, 01:59 am »
And the chick he set you up with isn't really a millionaire whose father owns a tube amp factory.
 :o

Sorry to tell you, but you're going to be on Fox.
"Jane Millionaire Audio Nut" featuring Pez.....

MaxCast

MIDWEST AUDIO FEST
« Reply #7 on: 16 Feb 2003, 04:24 am »
Sounds like a killer system to listen to.  Wayne, bring some room treatment as some of those rooms will even kill head phones.  As I've said before...I can't wait until April.

Say Marbles, wasn't that registration Betty a hottie?  I think she had on something like a leopard print blouse on. :?:

Marbles

MIDWEST AUDIO FEST
« Reply #8 on: 16 Feb 2003, 04:27 am »
Are you talking about the one in the micro mini?  I was kinda of saving her for ah more important duties than ah Jason  :lol:

MaxCast

MIDWEST AUDIO FEST
« Reply #9 on: 16 Feb 2003, 05:22 am »
Quote from: Marbles
Are you talking about the one in the micro mini?  I was kinda of saving her for ah more important duties than ah Jason  :lol:

Hell, he can go third.  I don't care.  By then we will be on our second case of Hinies.