Loken signs on to play BloodRayne

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
« on: 12 Aug 2004, 04:07 pm »
I just read today that uber-hottie Kristanna Loken (from Terminator 3) has signed on to play BloodRayne.   in an upcoming movie adaptation of the videogame.  While the game got was apparently pretty sucky, any vampire flick starring sweet Kristanna will get my $7!

Ben Kingsley also stars; he seems to be one of the rare breed of Oscar winning actors that just doesn't care whether he works in good films or crappy ones (eg, how many Oscar-winners would star in "The Thunderbirds" or "Species"?).  Sean Connery is like that too- it seems like so long as the role pays, it can be an any kind of film.

bubba966

« Reply #1 on: 13 Aug 2004, 06:50 pm »
Just saw that the guy that produced & directed House Of The Dead is doing the same on BloodRayne. :shake:

Well Rob, if I were you, I'd expect BloodRayne to be a huuuuuuuge turd. HOTD was the 2nd worst film I've ever seen. And from what I've heard of the rest of Uwe Boll's films, they're all really, really bad...

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
« Reply #2 on: 13 Aug 2004, 07:27 pm »
Well, I never played the game but it was reputed to be pretty bad, too.  Mostly the best you could hope for is Kristanna showing a little skin and filling out some slinky, catwoman-style outfits.  :notworthy:   Naturally my expectations for it as a movie would be pretty low.

Never caught HotD, but by your comments about it I must not have missed much. :lol: