Solid Reasons Why You Should Convert Your Music To 432 Hz

Pete Schumacher

• Industry Participant
  • It's all in the pursuit
    • Vapor Audio
Re: Solid Reasons Why You Should Convert Your Music To 432 Hz
« Reply #20 on: 2 Feb 2014, 04:22 am »
"Mass in motion IS energy"- no, it is mass that has additional kinetic energy.  Even your "definition" of energy is wrong.  Webster-  a fundamental entity of nature that is transferred between parts of a system in the production of physical change within the system and usually regarded as the capacity for doing work.
There are slight relativistic changes that are inconsequential until moving at a significant fraction of the speed of light.  I just don't know where to start with the inaccuracies above.  Let's just say that you are arguing with someone who made his living teaching physics.   I taught physics for over twenty years, qualified students to the final 6 in the state of Texas, actually know a bit about this.   You need to drop this and find a physics prof at a local U- see if he can explain why mass doesn't spontaneously change to energy while you are sitting listening to your stereo. 
On second thought, nevermind.  Tune your A to 432 if it makes you happy.

I studied physics.  I know what I'm talking about here. 

The amount of energy that will be released when you put an electron in proximity of a positron is defined by E=mc^2.  What is emitted are a pair of gamma ray photons that carry away the energy of mass of the electron and positron.  The only difference between the gamma rays and the electrons/positron pair is how that energy is organized.

PRELUDE

« Reply #21 on: 2 Feb 2014, 04:29 am »

Russell Dawkins

JohnR

« Reply #23 on: 2 Feb 2014, 10:33 am »
Presenting the Bryston BFC-1. Put your horrible 440 Hz music in, out comes beautiful 432 Hz music.

Letitroll98

• Volunteer
  • Too loud is just right
« Reply #24 on: 2 Feb 2014, 11:10 am »
I think there may be some confusion between Newtonian physics and Quantum Mechanics here.

Separately, 432Hz tuning can sound very relaxed.  Ultimately not enough difference for me to convert all of my library.

S Clark

• a riot is the language of the unheard- Dr. King
« Reply #25 on: 2 Feb 2014, 12:23 pm »
Presenting the Bryston BFC-1. Put your horrible 440 Hz music in, out comes beautiful 432 Hz music.

:lol: So true if the bus is moving away from you at the correct velocity!

spinner

« Reply #26 on: 2 Feb 2014, 03:03 pm »
 Can any of you great "science experts" explain how we go about doing this conversion ?  8)

R. Daneel

« Reply #27 on: 2 Feb 2014, 06:12 pm »
The music won't sound natural played at 432Hz reference. While the result is interesting, it is ultimately useless because the instruments don't sound natural nor do their have a familiar harmonics. Changing the reference frequency seems to affect perceive frequency response and instruments sound artificial to me. Because of this "coloration", for a lack of a better word, the effect is not even consistent with different kinds of instruments / musical genres.

JohnR

« Reply #28 on: 3 Feb 2014, 09:21 am »
:lol: So true if the bus is moving away from you at the correct velocity!

Perhaps someone can work out what that would be. I hope it is more than 50 mph, otherwise mass will be converted to energy (the exact mathematics was posted earlier in the thread) and the bus will explode.

jriggy

« Reply #29 on: 3 Feb 2014, 03:06 pm »
Its the Nazis!  :o

I have been holding on to this link meaning to post it and ask for quite some time... Supposedly a little history on this.       http://thestreetphilosopher.tumblr.com/post/15553189702/the-importance-of-a-432hz-as-a-concert-pitch-for-music

JonnyFive

« Reply #30 on: 3 Feb 2014, 03:36 pm »
An amusing thread, and I think it's an interesting/lively subject to bring some alternative views to the table.  I have a PhD in applied math, so I've seen a number or two in my day.

I'm always a skeptic, so when I read "The issue is as far as concert pitch goes, the farther up you go from “C” prime pitch C=128hz (Concert A=432hz) then the farther you can possibly distort the natural electric potential that imprints memory on the water in your cells."

Imprints memory on the water in your cells?  My "lack of science" alarms are going off.

But I think another issue is the power that a number can have over you if you're unfamiliar with mathematics.  Step back and asking yourself...why would 432hz make any more sense than 440hz?  One would have to do a pretty rigorous study of vocal chords across the world to determine of either one of these was more natural than another.  Why would the best frequency even be an integer?  Why wouldn't it some irrational number?  "Saturn is the solar systems accurate time piece and it orbits the procession ever 864 years"  Huh?  From Wikipedia: " it takes Saturn 10,759 Earth days (or about 29½ years) to finish one revolution around the Sun."

So, my vote is that it's an interesting debate, the songs sound different tuned down, but affecting your DNA...that's a tall order. :) -Jon

Oh, and the quotes were from the "Street Philosopher" article.

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #31 on: 3 Feb 2014, 04:06 pm »
The pictures of water freezing to various vibrations would be the most suspect. I would think they worked hard to pick just the 'right' photo to most enhance the ideas they are selling.
As for the photo of 432 hz vs 440 and why is the multi leaf pattern 'better? what basis do they use other than self prophecy? (it is better because we say it is better?)
Its not better, it is used today why the Nazi regime forced it to be used;
440Hz tuning is a serious stuff as it dealing with the brain.
According to many sources about 432Hz tuning the man behind the implementation of A4=440Hz as the International Concert Pitch was Joseph Goebbels propaganda minister of Hitler.
This said where we are living today.
- - - - - - - - - -
http://www.medicalveritas.org/MedicalVeritas/Musical_Cult_Control.html
There is even a Wikileaks about it:
http://www.forumforpages.com/facebook/wikileaks/information-for-musicians-432-hz/2272402991/0

rooze

« Reply #32 on: 3 Feb 2014, 06:26 pm »
Manipulation of musical frequencies to affect mood and emotional state has been around for centuries.
I'm surprised the movie 'Eyes Wide Shut' hasn't been mentioned, where there's reference to an occult ritual involving the repetitive playing of harmonic chords at a specific frequency.
Crowley made reference to harmonics in his Thelema teachings as does the Kabalah and Enochian Magic (Magick).

Once you get into concepts such as 'life force' and the universal ether, you can start to see how harmonious (and disharmonious) frequencies play a critical role in our existence.
Everything in the Universe and beyond is pure energy resonating at different frequencies. Electrical and electro-magnetic energy is bound on earth by the laws of physics, whereas in the Universe(s), they are bound by different laws which transcend even those offered by our limited understanding of quantum physics.
Utilization and Manipulation of ELF and VLF is at the center of the HAARP program, which deals with weather modification on the surface, and human behavioral modification more covertly.

When messing with your frequency manipulation software, just be careful not to hit 528hz, which is the 'Language of Light, 'Light' in this context meaning the Illuminated One, or Lucifer. You could end up invoking something with very low 'wife acceptance factor' which could leave behind a real mess on the living room carpet.

spinner

« Reply #33 on: 3 Feb 2014, 07:41 pm »
 :deadhorse: :violin:

grsimmon

• Restricted
  • Omni - the best way forward
« Reply #34 on: 3 Feb 2014, 07:43 pm »
Manipulation of musical frequencies to affect mood and emotional state has been around for centuries.
I'm surprised the movie 'Eyes Wide Shut' hasn't been mentioned, where there's reference to an occult ritual involving the repetitive playing of harmonic chords at a specific frequency.
Crowley made reference to harmonics in his Thelema teachings as does the Kabalah and Enochian Magic (Magick).

Once you get into concepts such as 'life force' and the universal ether, you can start to see how harmonious (and disharmonious) frequencies play a critical role in our existence.
Everything in the Universe and beyond is pure energy resonating at different frequencies. Electrical and electro-magnetic energy is bound on earth by the laws of physics, whereas in the Universe(s), they are bound by different laws which transcend even those offered by our limited understanding of quantum physics.
Utilization and Manipulation of ELF and VLF is at the center of the HAARP program, which deals with weather modification on the surface, and human behavioral modification more covertly.

When messing with your frequency manipulation software, just be careful not to hit 528hz, which is the 'Language of Light, 'Light' in this context meaning the Illuminated One, or Lucifer. You could end up invoking something with very low 'wife acceptance factor' which could leave behind a real mess on the living room carpet.

Awesome picture!  Especially the cat.   One of the few times I have actually laughed out loud while at this forum.

spinner

« Reply #35 on: 3 Feb 2014, 07:47 pm »
  This  really "foils" anyone trying to read your thoughts. A stainless steel bowl prevents my wife from knowing what I.m thinking about............ :lol:

WBimmer

« Reply #36 on: 4 Feb 2014, 01:17 am »
So here's something else to spur opinion that you may find interesting on the number 432.

432 is part of the cosmic sequence of all creation and is a very important number.

http://www.secretsinplainsight.com/2013/12/24/the-cosmic-sequence/

I also find the other numbers and examples on this website very fascinating and it shows just how much the general population really doesn't know about anything in the grand scheme of things…

Wayne.

Pete Schumacher

• Industry Participant
    • Vapor Audio
« Reply #37 on: 4 Feb 2014, 02:31 am »
So here's something else to spur opinion that you may find interesting on the number 432.

432 is part of the cosmic sequence of all creation and is a very important number.

http://www.secretsinplainsight.com/2013/12/24/the-cosmic-sequence/

I also find the other numbers and examples on this website very fascinating and it shows just how much the general population really doesn't know about anything in the grand scheme of things…

Wayne.

I love how they use kilometers for some numbers, and miles for others.  Royal miles for yet others, and nautical miles for the rest.

I understand where 432 comes from based on the 5-60 counting system and how it so neatly ties into geometry (360 degrees, etc.).  But to use numbers like 108000 km for Saturn, and then 432 x 432 to arrive at the speed of light in miles per second is really stretching things.  There's no consistency at all and therefore no real tie to anything mystical about the numbers on their own in reference to the solar system distances.

Explain to me why there is a hexagon at Saturn's North pole with 432 and you might be onto something.

Pete Schumacher

• Industry Participant
    • Vapor Audio
« Reply #38 on: 4 Feb 2014, 02:46 am »
Can any of you great "science experts" explain how we go about doing this conversion ?  8)

One way is to assemble a reasonable quantity of Radium and watch the glow.  Another way is to assemble a few octillion tons of Deuterium and Tritium into a confined area and watch the glow from a good distance, like 93 Million miles.

Or, you can set a match to a pile of wood in the fireplace and watch the glow.

And you can shoot lasers at gold and generate positrons.