Free Firewire Audiophile M-Audio with Peak Pro 4 and SoundSoap 4

orthobiz

I hate this thing. It makes digital out of vinyl. So your friends can constantly hound you (while you're listening to a record) and say things like, "Hey, I heard you got the three Shirts albums on vinyl. You know, the ones that are impossible to find on CD. Can't you just rip them for me?? Owning this is like having a pickup truck, your friends will ask you to help them move their refrigerator to their new house.

I did use it to make a couple of nice recordings back in the day. It has the original FireWire connectivity. It has all of the documentation. It has Peak Pro and SoundSoap and even has the USB dongle so it cannot be pirated. It has all kinds of passwords and stuff associated with it so it should work. It does NOT have a wall wart power supply, goodness knows where it is and the longer I search for it (and not find it) the older and more out of date this thing gets. You'll have to go to Radio Shack to get one.

It's in 9/10 near-perfect condition.

I don't know how upgradeable the software is, it's a few years out, but hey, it's free. It's going out tomorrow if you PM me tonight. Reciprocation is neither expected nor encouraged. If you receive it and it doesn't work then please dispose of it in an environmentally sound way.

MOST IMPORTANTLY,
1. Post a reply in the thread, this way no questions as to who gets it AND
2. Send me a PM with your name and address

Enjoy,

Paul

orthobiz

mix4fix

• Volunteer
  • I reject your music, and substitute my own.
Me!!!

orthobiz

You got it!

Paul