THANK YOU BRYSTON

EvanMcC

• Bryston, Dynaudio & Torus
THANK YOU BRYSTON
« on: 18 Dec 2013, 08:09 pm »
Just want to say a huge THANKS to Bryston Service for wayyyy exceeding my expectations...

Monday night I picked up a wicked new [to me] Bryston 4B SST only to realize when I got home that there was some accidental damage from the previous owner that I hadn't noticed, rendering the amp useless (broken speaker binding post). So it was basically a 50lb paperweight.

Emailed Bryston that night and had a helpful response the next day from Brian Russell first thing saying "we'll see what we can do". I thought I'd have to ship it to them for repair, meaning I wouldn't get to enjoy this new amp over the holidays with the other audio-lovers in the family.

Today - not 40 hours after picking up the amp - I have the replacement part shipped to my door.

This is my second Bryston amp, and I said this a long time ago, but I am still a customer for life. Their insane warranty and this amazing level of service make that a very safe bet. The products are pretty good too............

THANK YOU BRYSTON!

spinner

Re: THANK YOU BRYSTON
« Reply #1 on: 18 Dec 2013, 09:59 pm »
 Good to hear that :thumb:

Robin1

Re: THANK YOU BRYSTON
« Reply #2 on: 18 Dec 2013, 10:46 pm »
wow...I too would like to say a special thank you to all the Bryston staff
they have helped me many times.....big or small problem. Incredible customer service
Another customer for life
Merry Christmas everyone

Robin