Update - Soon to be one of the club

mrlittlejeans

Re: Soon to be one of the club
« Reply #20 on: 25 Dec 2013, 06:37 pm »
Yah.  It starts at Black Forest Road but intersects Wyandot and Wildridge before turning into a dead end.

ASCTLC

Re: Update - Soon to be one of the club
« Reply #21 on: 6 Mar 2014, 01:44 pm »
Update - Had the Synergy 450 and Insight+ for about 6 weeks now, playing an OLD pair of Bose 4.2s I bought when I was pretty young.  Now I finally got the Signature SEs a couple days ago.  WOW - this is gonna get expensive!!!  I've gone through 9 pair of socks already!  They just keep getting blown off  :D 

Enough kidding, I couldn't be more pleased.  Gave the set up a couple days easy listening before giving it a push and when I did I just sat there in awe with a giant grin on my face - I just don't know what else to do but sit there like I just had a first kiss.  Started as  :)  then shot up to  :o  followed by   :green: :green: :green: :green: :green:

It's obviously way too early for a good review but damn if that 450/Insight+ isn't incredibly detailed, clean, powerful, and controls those Singatures incredibly well.

lol - wife was down stairs doing some jammin, admiring the same level of detail and clarity I've been admiring.  "I haven't heard that in the song before" is the typical response.

I suspect I'll be on the neighbor hate list in no time  :icon_twisted:

Andy