THERE IS ANOTHER CHOICE IN PLANAR LOUDSPEAKERS SALE $1,000 OFF

GT Audio Works

FROM THANKSGIVING TO NEW YEARS TAKE $1,000 OFF THE REGULAR PRICE OF A PAIR OF GTA2 PLANAR HYBRID SPEAKERS.

CHIOCES ARE GOOD.....

Hear what a speaker made with superior materials and workmanship unfettered by high overhead and dealer markup can sound like.
All your money goes into what matters...producing a top quality speaker capable of punching well above its weight class.

LINK TO ENJOY THE MUSIC CAF 2013 REPORT   http://www.enjoythemusic.com/capitol_audiofest_2013/part3/page2.htm

$5,500 delivered... Greg 973 879 0915       www.gtaudioworks.com
« Last Edit: 28 Nov 2013, 02:57 pm by GT Audio Works »

rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio Consulting -
  If ya need an Amp for these babies Rollo Audio will jump in and offer our line of  Arion class"D" hybrid and non hybrid models at a discount. The Arion S250 offer a stereo Amp in one enclosure list $1900 sell for $1750 the HS 500 hybrid with Duelund caps list $7200 sell for $6200.
    These amps have a made in Heaven synergy with the GT line. Body weight, soul with see through transparency. No thin or lean sound around here.  Add a pair of Triode Wire lab American speaker cable and the 7Plus power cords and lets make a bundle deal oh my ! 

charles

Rusty Jefferson

If you live within a couple hundred miles of Greg and are looking for speakers, you NEED to go hear these speakers.  They are nothing short of outstanding.  At their price point, they're shocking.  Greg is super knowledgeable, and very accommodating.  He let us bring our own electronics and install them with his speakers, and let us audition them for the better part of a day.  He really cares about the listening experience, not just making a sale.  Great product, and I wish him the best of luck getting these speakers out there.

GT Audio Works

GT Audio Works

If you live within a couple hundred miles of Greg and are looking for speakers, you NEED to go hear these speakers.  They are nothing short of outstanding.  At their price point, they're shocking.  Greg is super knowledgeable, and very accommodating.  He let us bring our own electronics and install them with his speakers, and let us audition them for the better part of a day.  He really cares about the listening experience, not just making a sale.  Great product, and I wish him the best of luck getting these speakers out there.
It was my pleasure to have you up for a visit...I know it's not easy dragging gear around a few hundred miles from home.
I enjoy these get togethers , because I get to hear new music to add to my must have list !!