Gary Dodd now in surgery

Cheeseboy

Re: Gary Dodd now in surgery
« Reply #60 on: 20 Nov 2013, 09:43 pm »
Nah.  I just hate classical.  Just kidding.  I'm selling all of my vinyl gear.  I have very nice JVC Lab series QL8. 

bladesmith

• water quenching steel since 2001....
    • palmer knives
« Reply #61 on: 20 Nov 2013, 09:48 pm »
I'm in to send $100 to Gary and Elise.   So is the concensus that best idea is to send a check?  To this address:

Elise Dodd
7025 Mazy Lane
Rowlett, TX 75089

Ditto.....

playntheblues

• D-Sonic, Mola Mola TamBagui, Tekton DISE
« Reply #62 on: 20 Nov 2013, 09:54 pm »
Just talked with Elise and they are sowing Gary up, he should be in ICU relatively soon??????  I will let you all know as I hear.  I did report to Elise about all of your love, prayers and donations.  She was in tears (tears of joy) and very very very grateful.  This really gives them some light at the end of the tunnel.

Hear Clifford Brown

« Reply #63 on: 20 Nov 2013, 10:24 pm »
Great news, sounds like he made it through surgery.  Still a ways to go after something that major, so keep the prayers and thoughts headed his way.  Hang in there Gary.

S Clark

• a riot is the language of the unheard- Dr. King
« Reply #64 on: 20 Nov 2013, 10:33 pm »
Very good news.

Nick77

« Reply #65 on: 20 Nov 2013, 10:36 pm »
Awesome news, Praise the Lord!!

playntheblues

« Reply #66 on: 20 Nov 2013, 11:21 pm »
The plan this morning was to do everything except the defibulator, they were planning on doing that next week.

vinyl_lady

« Reply #67 on: 20 Nov 2013, 11:39 pm »
I'm in to send $100 to Gary and Elise.   So is the concensus that best idea is to send a check?  To this address:

Elise Dodd
7025 Mazy Lane
Rowlett, TX 75089

Sending $100 today and praying for God's healing power and a successful recovery.

Laura

roscoeiii

« Reply #68 on: 20 Nov 2013, 11:42 pm »
Just talked with Elise and they are sowing Gary up, he should be in ICU relatively soon??????  I will let you all know as I hear.  I did report to Elise about all of your love, prayers and donations.  She was in tears (tears of joy) and very very very grateful.  This really gives them some light at the end of the tunnel.

Fabulous news.

The plan this morning was to do everything except the defibulator, they were planning on doing that next week.

Remind us what they did today. What was that "everything but the defibulator"?

Hear Clifford Brown

« Reply #69 on: 21 Nov 2013, 12:04 am »
See the OP and response #27

roscoeiii

« Reply #70 on: 21 Nov 2013, 12:30 am »
Thanks. Wasn't sure if any of that had changed.

TrungT

« Reply #71 on: 21 Nov 2013, 01:30 am »
Latest from FB:

Elise Dodd
Gary Is finally out of surgery after 12 hours. He is bleeding, has poor oxidization and irregular heart beat. Next few hours are critical. Prayers Appreciated. He's on the breathing machine and is under close watch here in CCU at Medical Center Plano. Thanks for all the support everyone.

roscoeiii

« Reply #72 on: 21 Nov 2013, 12:53 pm »
Any update on Gary's condition?

playntheblues

« Reply #73 on: 21 Nov 2013, 02:14 pm »
Just talked with Elise and she was a little groggy, she spent the night in a chair at the Hosp.  They took Gary back into surgery last night to repair the bleeding and I believe they fixed most (kind of a scary word "most") of it.  Elise said at this point the doctors are not happy with the results.  They are consulting with another physician today to try to figure things out.  Gary is on full support, his heart is beating some on it's own (not sure what that meant) but he is still on the lung machine and full support.

roscoeiii

« Reply #74 on: 21 Nov 2013, 02:22 pm »
Not great news, but at least some steps are able to be taken to improve his condition.

Praying for Gary.

Those of you who are in touch with Elise, please keep us informed as she provides additional information.

SoCalWJS

« Reply #75 on: 21 Nov 2013, 08:26 pm »
Any updates?

Danny Richie

« Reply #76 on: 21 Nov 2013, 08:41 pm »
Last update:

thank you everybody for all your thoughts and concerns and prayers - Gary is still in CCU but making some .... some progress. I'll do my best to keep posting how he is, but for now, let's just keep positive.

playntheblues

« Reply #77 on: 21 Nov 2013, 08:51 pm »
His blood is starting to clot, getting more oxygen and his brain activity is good.  He is still in critical condition and can not make it without the machines right now and every time they try to bring him back his blood pressure gets way too low and they have to sedate him again.   Just got this update from Elise.

HT cOz

« Reply #78 on: 22 Nov 2013, 02:33 am »
Many prayers to Gary his family and friends.

bluemike

« Reply #79 on: 22 Nov 2013, 02:38 am »
Gary is in our prayers