ZUCABLE

Sotantar

• stevenbreit.acnrep.com
ZUCABLE
« on: 28 Jul 2004, 02:34 am »
Zu demonstrates excellent customer service AGAIN!!

Needed to change spades on my speaker cables to bananas.  Done.  Mailed package on a Friday, they received the package the following Tuesday and I had my cables back to me the following Monday.   Great.  Many thanks to Zu!!!

lextek

ZUCABLE
« Reply #1 on: 13 Aug 2004, 01:20 am »
I agree.  I've owned Zu Mobius and Pivots.  They shortened my pivot for no charge and always pleasant to talk too.

beat

ZUCABLE
« Reply #2 on: 13 Aug 2004, 01:46 am »
Yes totally,
I had a set of bi-wire speaker cables of theirs. They split them into to pairs for me for no charge..just shipping. Adam's demeanor is very professional, friendly, and quick.

mtodde

ZUCABLE
« Reply #3 on: 29 Jan 2005, 05:41 pm »
I have had good luck buying from Zu eBay.  They run promo auctions and you can get some real values.  I got the Ash digital coax cable for $50 plus shipping (MSRP is $249 for 1m); they raised the minimum bid right after that.  :mrgreen:

They don't have an eBay store front, but the seller name is zu_promos.  This is mentioned on their web site too.  Even when buying at a discount on eBay their service and support are superlative.  They reterminated a pair of speaker cables for me when I changed my mind and decided to go with bananas on amp end and spades on the speaker end...this was at no cost to me other than shipping the cables back to them.

I've tried a number of cables from Audioquest and Kimber and found that Zu meets or exceeds the better known cables at the same price point and in most cases at the next model(s) up.  I'm in the process of converting all of my cabling over.  Zu reperesents an outstanding value.

Christof

ZUCABLE
« Reply #4 on: 29 Jan 2005, 08:06 pm »
Not to mention they have a kick a$$ website and their marketing is top notch while still giving the feeling that everything is handmade by a small company.  Attention to details.  I'd love to hear their success story sometime.

jackman

ZUCABLE
« Reply #5 on: 29 Jan 2005, 08:11 pm »
I agree.  They put very high quality banana plugs on my Wax speaker cables (for sale at a great price in trading post section!) and didn't charge me a penny.  Excellent products from a great bunch of guys.  

J