FS: Rega P2 Turntable with Cartridge and Upgrades ###SOLD###

gelajoy

This Rega P2 comes with the RB250 tonearm, an Ortofon 2M Red cartridge and several upgrades. The table is in beautiful condition and works as it should. It has a few minor scuffs on the dust cover and a small chip in the glass platter. The table comes in the original factory box, setup/operating instructions, and a cartridge alignment protractor.

Tonearm: Upgraded with the RB300 Stainless Steel Counterweight & End Stub, plus the Michell VTA Arm Adjuster & Thumb Screw in order to fit the taller cartridge. The finger lift has been reinforced with several layers of liquid rubber coating to dampen the resonance known to be caused by the finger lift.

Cartridge: The highly reviewed Ortofon 2M Red cartridge has about 200 hours on it and includes the original box, plastic case, mounting screwdriver, cleaning brush and stylus protector.

Platter: The stock MDF platter has been replaced with the Rega Glass Platter & Rega Felt Mat.

RCA Interconnects and Tonearm Cable: The stock cheapo RCA connectors and inadequate interconnect cable was replaced with KAB's 3.5 ft Cardas phono cable with rubber jacket, braided shield, four seperate teflon insulated center conductors paralleled together and features 24 strands of #45 Cardas Litz copper.

Subplatter: The resin subplatter was replaced with a 316L stainless steel axle and spindle with 6061-T6 aluminum hub machined subplatter.

Original cost: Rega P2 Turntable - $545.00 Ortofon 2M Red Cartridge - $100.00 Glass Platter - $130.00 Felt Mat - $30.00 Stainless Steel Counterweight/End Stub - $75.00 VTA Arm Adjuster/Thumb Screw - $45.00 KAB Cardas Cable RCA Interconnects - $55 Subplatter - $100

Total investment - $1,080.00

SOLD I accept PayPal but the buyer is responsible for paying their fees. I also accept USPS money orders. I will only ship within the US.

FWIW I have great feedback on Ebay as Gelajoy (700+ rating at 100%.)

« Last Edit: 9 Aug 2013, 03:26 pm by gelajoy »

gelajoy

SOLD