Exodus Anarchy 25Hz Tapped horn (diysoundgroup kit) in DFW area - SOLD

Cacophonix

I've a nice little tapped horn using the Exodus Anarchy driver. The design is quite popular (http://www.avsforum.com/t/1238398/re...hz-tapped-horn), and the flat pack was bought from Erich of diysoundgroup. I don't think Eric building any more of these kits as of now. The amp is a fosters WF-100K, which provides more than enough juice in a small room. I found this to be very tuneful, and in my small office space, mated really well with the dynaudio bm5a mk2 monitors. The finish is walnut stain and black spray finish over the edges with lacquer topcoat. I also built a small box to hold the sub amp and added a speaker terminal to it.

Asking for $SOLD. Shipping will be a bit painful as i obviously don't have any packing for this.  Prefer local sale.

« Last Edit: 11 Nov 2014, 06:43 pm by Cacophonix »

Cacophonix

Bump!
This is a wonderful sub for the price. In a small to medium room, this sounds fantastic.

ClefChef

Any idea on the shipping cost to 28210?

Cacophonix

Haven't been using this sub in a while. I've way too many subs at home (ultimax 15, dayton titanic 12, css sdx 10, LMS12 among others).
Final price reduction for local buyers - $150.

gregg.irwin

Let me know if you decide you can ship it.

Cacophonix

I can ship ... just that shipping + packaging can get expensive.
Whats your zip code?

gregg.irwin

Yeah, I just got two ATH kits from Erich. Shipping, ouch.

Cacophonix

Shipping is coming close to $50. More to do with the size .... its not particularly heavy. Plus add another $10 atleast for packing (box+foam) .... and you can see why i'm hesitant to ship.

A great deal for a local buyer though. Wonderful sub that is fast, and digs deep in a small room. I tested this at my neighbor's place in his 16x14 living room that opens to the kitchen/breakfast area, and it shook the frames hanging on the wall.

gregg.irwin

High, but not astronomical. Let's see if someone local gets lucky.

Cacophonix