Is point to point wiring, or bundled wiring all it is cracked up to be?

Steve

Hi all,

I am breaking my two-posts rule; here goes:

As stated, I have generally agreed with Steve, but disagreed with one of his conclusions and ideology. With my background in clinical/ health research, I reviewed Steve’s posts with the intention of setting a few details straight. What I read surprised me, not because of what Steve stated – he has presented his information in an entirely appropriate way for a forum – but my interpretation and reaction to it. With a jaundiced eye I had initially interpreted his posts as initially claiming that PCBs are inherently, absolutely superior to hardwiring. This line of though also just happened to threaten my hidden beliefs and sense of Self. However, Steve wasn’t. Even if he were, my reactions and strategy would have been counter-productive. This situation is entirely My Bad. Not one of my finer moments, but hey, these past few weeks are littered with such, so what is another?

I sincerely apologise to Steve for assuming his motivations were less than helpful; I also apologise to others in general for (unintentionally) muddying the thread and impairing discussion.

I will be heavily limiting my posting to forums for the foreseeable future and intend to be especially aware of my thinking when I do post. I will leave it there.

Regards.

You are pretty hard on yourself Docere. I probably could have been clearer, re worded, or added some more information that would have
made it easier to understand my thoughts/research. One's concepts/thinking can be so difficult to put on "paper". 

Cheers, and sometime we will have to have a beer at a fest.

Docere

Thanks Steve,

Yeah, I can be a tough on myself. But hey, I'm fine. I'd share a beer or three with you any time Steve.

Keep sharing, people - myself included - appreciate it. I have noted down much of what you stated on this topic and will be putting it work to improve my current amp layout.

Cheers.

Steve

Thanks Steve,

Yeah, I can be a tough on myself. But hey, I'm fine. I'd share a beer or three with you any time Steve.

Keep sharing, people - myself included - appreciate it. I have noted down much of what you stated on this topic and will be putting it work to improve my current amp layout.

Cheers.

Good luck with your project Docere, and let us know how it works out.  :D

Cheers.