Super Vs for sale

celebrat

Super Vs for sale
« on: 31 Jul 2013, 12:48 am »
It is with some trepidation that I offer for sale my custom pair of GR Research Super V speakers. Photos can be seen on my gallery. Speakers sound superb and perform flawlessly. As you can see I had a custom paint job using blue and gray metallic automotive paint. The enclosures were assembled from the flatpack that Danny sells when they are available. These also have the Jupiter Cap Upgrade. From what I remember the cost of the components is right around $3000 ...a bit more when you include No-Rez . The flatpack shipped to me was close to $1800. The assembly and painting ended up costing me about another $1200. So we're looking at my approximate cost of about $6000 for a speaker that outperforms many $20,000 speakers.

I am looking to get $3500 not including shipping. Obviously there are no crates so if we do ship they would have to be built. I would be more than happy to transport these to the buyer within a radius of a couple hundred miles. I live at zip 03063 (Nashua NH about 35 miles north of Boston) Pick up is encouraged. If you message me I will respond with my phone number and we can discuss all the details. Thanks for reading.

Celebrat (Fred Manheck)