14b sst sq

spinner

14b sst sq
« on: 26 Jul 2013, 06:37 pm »
 James is this the currant model of the 14? :scratch:

rmurray

Re: 14b sst sq
« Reply #1 on: 26 Jul 2013, 07:50 pm »
 James would know more but I think it is the newer version due to the handles on the rear. Those caps are the latest as well (I think therefore I'm usually wrong  LOL). :?

James Tanner

• Facilitator
  • The Demo is Everything!
    • http://www.bryston.com
« Reply #2 on: 26 Jul 2013, 08:04 pm »
James is this the currant model of the 14? :scratch:

Ask Mike that one please - mpickett@bryston.com

james

gil99

« Reply #3 on: 26 Jul 2013, 08:25 pm »
Hi,
Sure is, this is the picture I have taken of my 14B sst2. 

Gil

spinner

« Reply #4 on: 27 Jul 2013, 03:04 pm »
 Thanks, very nice pix. Would your's have the latest caps ? :thumb:

redbook

• the music is the blood...........
« Reply #5 on: 27 Jul 2013, 06:18 pm »
Hi,
Sure is, this is the picture I have taken of my 14B sst2.    So, how do you find the performance of the 14B?

Gil

redbook

• the music is the blood...........
« Reply #6 on: 27 Jul 2013, 06:20 pm »
So how's the performance of the 14B. ?

gil99

« Reply #7 on: 27 Jul 2013, 07:42 pm »
Hi Redbook,

I really enjoy the power of the 14b and find it to be a very musical amp.  It replaces my 4b st which sometimes get the clipping light on but with the 14b have not clipped it yet.  Very satisfied with the upgrade.  Now powering a pair of Model T signature just received a few days ago and just have the chance to listen to them briefly and so far this is the best sound that I have in my listening room, will probably be my last pair of speakers (in fact this is my 7th pair since 2000 ($3000 to 10000) always driven with bryston electronics) These speakers are very warm, dynamics and play beautifully when pushed loud, in fact it is a real pleasure listening to them at 12 even 1 oclock position on my preamp (BP26).  Really enjoy them so far.

Gil

James Tanner

• Facilitator
« Reply #8 on: 27 Jul 2013, 07:53 pm »
Hi Redbook,

I really enjoy the power of the 14b and find it to be a very musical amp.  It replaces my 4b st which sometimes get the clipping light on but with the 14b have not clipped it yet.  Very satisfied with the upgrade.  Now powering a pair of Model T signature just received a few days ago and just have the chance to listen to them briefly and so far this is the best sound that I have in my listening room, will probably be my last pair of speakers (in fact this is my 7th pair since 2000 ($3000 to 10000) always driven with bryston electronics) These speakers are very warm, dynamics and play beautifully when pushed loud, in fact it is a real pleasure listening to them at 12 even 1 oclock position on my preamp (BP26).  Really enjoy them so far.

Gil

Hi Gil

Glad you are enjoying the speakers :thumb: 

James

gil99

« Reply #9 on: 27 Jul 2013, 08:05 pm »
Hi James,

Wanted to have a pair since I have listen to them at the Montreal show this year, was very impressed by them.  Listen to them later at my dealer in a room similar size as mine.  Replaced my one year old speakers ($10,000) with them, have been listening to them for not much more than about two to three hours now and can attest everything that have been said about them to be true.  I really like the external crossover also, it gave them a very special looks.   Thank you James for a wonderful pair of speakers.

Gilles

James Tanner

• Facilitator
« Reply #10 on: 30 Jul 2013, 03:12 pm »
Hi James,

Wanted to have a pair since I have listen to them at the Montreal show this year, was very impressed by them.  Listen to them later at my dealer in a room similar size as mine.  Replaced my one year old speakers ($10,000) with them, have been listening to them for not much more than about two to three hours now and can attest everything that have been said about them to be true.  I really like the external crossover also, it gave them a very special looks.   Thank you James for a wonderful pair of speakers.

Gilles

Hi Gilles

One great thing about the external crossover as well is if there are modifications or updates to the crossover it is easily accomplished with the outboard Signature version.

James