SOLD ! THREE PIECE EVO SPDIF CONVERTER STACK ** BUY TWO, GET ONE FREE **

parisphoto

THREE PIECE EVO STACK  BUY TWO, GET ONE FREE

I've gone to an USB only DAC, so there's no longer a need for my three M2Tech HiFace EVO components.

I purchased these brand new from an authorized M2Tech dealer, and they served me well with absolutely no issues.

The three pieces are the HiFace EVO SPDIF Converter, EVO Clock, and EVO External Battery Supply.

The combination of the Clock and External Battery Supply raise the already great sounding SPDIF Converter to the top tier,  only bested by the Berkeley Audio Designs Alpha USB, which sells for $1895.

All three items come with all the original cables, AC adapters, cords, boxes, and packing. The manuals are included as well.
It also includes a new battery I purchased directly from TEAC last month, which costs $108.
I examined these items, and they are as close to appearing new as you can get. Because they are not brand new I have to rate them as a 9.

There are absolutely zero operational issues.

As I said, the only reason for the sale is my switch to a new USB only DAC.

These units sell for $500 each, plus the $108 for the new battery. I have to net $1000 to fund the new DAC. That's more than 1/3 off for basically new items.
I'm not a "flipper". I don't buy and sell stuff. I dislike the "dance" of offers and counter offers. I didn't inflate my price leaving room for negotiation. I priced these at what I feel is a very fair price.
I'm located in Bergen County, NJ, and if you're in the area you welcome to audition the items.
Buyer must pick up the 3% Paypal and insured, ground U.P.S. If you email me your Zip Code, I'll get you a shipping quote, as I have to get a suitable outer box for the three inner boxes.
« Last Edit: 10 Aug 2013, 04:33 pm by parisphoto »

parisphoto

Bump