SOLD: Logitech Transporter Network Music Streamer

adhesiv

SOLD: Logitech Transporter Network Music Streamer
« on: 21 Jul 2013, 04:04 am »
***SOLD***

As with the rest of my setup I am placing the Logitech Transporter up for sale to make way for my incoming Devialet D-Premier.
This is the cream of the squeezebox crop and really is a true audiophile product. Extremely low jitter source with easy to use interface that just works every time. I've never once had a problem with any file or the unit itself. I tried some other standalone streamers and purpose built PC/Mac solutions and while they all had their pros and cons (many being the difficulty in use) hands down the Transporter was never outperformed so it stayed while many others came and went.

Every connection type is possible and can be used in WiFi or Wired configuration. You can even connect a word clock.

This is a black unit with control knob which is considered the better of the two iterations. I have all packaging, remote, wifi antenna etc and am the original owner.

***SOLD*** Asking $850

Pair this my Metrum Octave DAC (also for sale) and this combo will challenge all but the very highest end in digital playback. If you're looking for a killer small footprint system take a look at my headphone setup which I'm also selling and you'll be in musical bliss with little out of pocket expense.

« Last Edit: 28 Jul 2013, 08:09 pm by adhesiv »

adhesiv

Re: FS: Logitech Transporter Network Music Streamer
« Reply #1 on: 22 Jul 2013, 07:27 am »
pics added