Servo PEQ amp 370 loud pop when turning off

ricardojoa

Servo PEQ amp 370 loud pop when turning off
« on: 2 Jul 2013, 08:36 pm »
Hi Danny, i wanted to ask if you could tell me what could be wrong with my rythmik amp which is the servo PEQ 370. It makes a loud pop when turning off. I cant remember that it happened in the begining when i bought it. I actually leave it on all the time, but sometimes for whatever reason, it seems it doesnt detect a signal and i will turn it off and on to make it alive again.

Thanks in advanced.

Danny Richie

Re: Servo PEQ amp 370 loud pop when turning off
« Reply #1 on: 2 Jul 2013, 08:59 pm »
Hi Danny, i wanted to ask if you could tell me what could be wrong with my rythmik amp which is the servo PEQ 370. It makes a loud pop when turning off. I cant remember that it happened in the begining when i bought it. I actually leave it on all the time, but sometimes for whatever reason, it seems it doesnt detect a signal and i will turn it off and on to make it alive again.

Thanks in advanced.

I'll ask Brian at Rythmik about it and see if I can get a response.

Danny Richie

« Reply #2 on: 3 Jul 2013, 12:33 am »
Brian said...

Please ask the customer to send the amp back for me to check, address:

Rythmik Audio
11621 Woodland Hills Trail
Austin, TX 78732

Please ask him to wrap the amp with at least 2 layers of ½” thick bubble wrap to avoid damage shown in the photo.

ricardojoa

« Reply #3 on: 3 Jul 2013, 06:41 am »
Thanks Danny.

I did ask Brian before, and he told that me that the amp is dying and needs replacement. But so far it is still working and since im from overseas (due to high shipping charge), i didnt bother to get replaced until it was dead.
But i was just curious.
Sorry for the trouble.