Super V for sale

skenderbeu

Super V for sale
« on: 30 Jun 2013, 02:15 pm »
I am putting my Super Vs for sale again. The builder never build the grills for them and my 1 and a half year old tends to get too close to them.  So,reluctantly have decided to let them go . The main issue is transportation as they are big and heavy so the interested should keep that in mind . There are photos of the speakers if you search for 'art Deco Super V' on the forum but if need be I can take more photos. The speakers will go to the best offer and the easiest way to transport them.

Thanks

joey116

Re: Super V for sale
« Reply #1 on: 30 Jun 2013, 02:41 pm »
Where are you located ?

Thanks

rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio Consulting -
« Reply #2 on: 30 Jun 2013, 03:05 pm »
 How much ??

charles

Captainhemo

skenderbeu

« Reply #4 on: 30 Jun 2013, 05:54 pm »
DC area.

Thanks for the link Captainhemo

Chops

« Reply #5 on: 30 Jun 2013, 07:02 pm »
I'll trade you my NHT 2.9's! LOL  :green:

skenderbeu

« Reply #6 on: 30 Jun 2013, 07:12 pm »
I am actually open to a trade as well. Let me see your NHT?

Chops

« Reply #7 on: 30 Jun 2013, 08:56 pm »
I am actually open to a trade as well. Let me see your NHT?

Just sent you a PM with some pics. Didn't want to hijack the thread here.  :wink:

rockdrummer

« Reply #8 on: 30 Jun 2013, 10:55 pm »
I am surprised nobody can make a set of grills for you. If the cabinet was made to spec, then there are a few who could probably make it happen. Unless you aren't totally in love with them.

Ben

skenderbeu

« Reply #9 on: 1 Jul 2013, 11:56 pm »
I did ask here about having the grills build .Nothing really happened. Totally in love? They are great but no I am not totally in love . I would have made the cabinet less sharp or other mini design disagreements I have . Also the builder made me regret having gotten into it. So no I don't love them but they do sound amazing

dragoonxp20

« Reply #10 on: 2 Jul 2013, 12:44 am »
Might sound dumb, but if you want to keep them and can't make grills, could you just wrap the speaker in grill cloth? Only the center section all the way around? All you would have to do is use the base to hold the cloth in and it probably wouldn't look all that bad.