Home theater seating

byteme

Home theater seating
« on: 17 Jul 2004, 04:23 pm »
Paging through the lastest Audio Advisor and saw some of the Salamander furniture - looks pretty sweet, but also rather pricey.  Anyone know of any source for this type of seating, not necessarily Salamander, that's a little bit modular?  I know a local place was selling something that was pretty much like what we're looking for but it was too big.  Right now we've got your standard couch with the two ends that pull out into recliners, however it's getting a little old and worn.  I'd do individual seating but then that rules out the cuddle factor for those time when my wife does stay awake for a movie.  Something with a drink holder or snack tray on the side would be pretty cool too since then we could kill an end table.

Currently we're using about 110" with the couch and table but could probably go up to about 120-125".

Thanks!

skeeler

Home theater seating
« Reply #1 on: 1 Sep 2004, 04:32 pm »
I like my seats and the price was right. You can also order them in different configurations to fit your needs. I have a few pics on my site below. Hope that helps.

lkosova

• http://www.AutomatedHomeandBusiness.com
Home theater seating
« Reply #2 on: 8 Oct 2004, 06:51 pm »
I like the look of Salamander but at CES actually sat in their chairs and they were very uncomfortable for a long sit. They look great though but just to hard for me.

go to www.gf4l.com and tell chris I sent you and see what he has. He can get almost anything and will ship to your house.

I really like Putman. They are very comfortable and you can order them custom to almost any size.

Larry