Bryston implant surgery

drummermitchell

Bryston implant surgery
« on: 4 Jun 2013, 10:41 pm »
My 28s are goin in under the knife,will drive them to the air ambulance tomorrow :lol:.
Seriously as I have been using rca for HT and Xlr for two channel,my rca's gave out for a solid connection.
Checked the AV-8 with new rca's with surrounds all is good for mains R+L,as it was right 28 that had no sound even though the led was green.
Using just two channel with XLRs was fine in both channels ect.Even swapped 3.7's around to see if I blew the fuse in the 3.7 Alls good.
Narrowed it down to the one 28 as just messing around connecting and disconnecting  the good rca in back sometimes just part way in it might connect.
Problem I think is I use HT and two channel alot so when I use one or the other I disconnect one of them sooooooo,they are going back to their creator to get a physical and I'm thinking implants,some big honkin transformers(Torus)and some nippl....I mean caps.
And since they are getting the complete make over,I think they will get the blu leds also.
Damn I think I pay more attention to my gear more than my imported China Doll(not really)different type of attention :o.

Robert D

Re: Bryston implant surgery
« Reply #1 on: 5 Jun 2013, 11:55 am »
Well I guess It's a good thing. I'm sure the implants will help with the chewing !
What about the other baby... Does it not need implants as well...
Are we taking sides ????
Let us know how it works out  :thumb:

Regards Robert

drummermitchell

Re: Bryston implant surgery
« Reply #2 on: 5 Jun 2013, 12:29 pm »
We'll Robert,since you have been using the power of suggestion over the last six months or so about the trans and caps,I can visually see it now.
The intermittent disconnection with the rca input on the back and power line monitor LED(which will come out also)was a solid kick in the butt to send them in.Got the RA# from Mike yesterday so I'm headin to Edmonton in about two hours.
Robert can you come over and give me a hand with the 28s as I have a stairwell I have to carry them up,80+lbs and I'm over 50 :o.
I Have a 36  pack on ice waitin for ya :thumb:.