A few words on enclosure shipments from our factory...

mlschifter

• http://www.av123.com
Good Afternoon from Hong Kong…

Just a follow up message to the many of you that have inquired about our cabinets (and shipments) to VMPS… Many of you have connected with me off-line to ask many questions and offer words of praise for the new enclosures we are building for VMPS. A few words are now in order…

We just shipped a loaded 20-foot sea container to Big B that should arrive just as he gets back from vacation. We have a 2nd 20 footer that is set to leave some 10 ~ 12 days from now… This should put a dent in the backlog and make a few selected cabinets available to those that are interested. I’m posting this information publicly as there are many of you asking me via e-mail and PM, and I figure for every ONE asking --- there are bound to me many more still wanting to know… We have several finishes in these two containers including some new directions for this line… I think you’ll love them.

I should also let everyone know here and now that the “select” veneers we are using for VMPS are at low stock levels… We are waiting for more, but it may be some weeks before (months?) before we see them. They will of course come in (I GUARANTEE THIS)… but you may have to wait a bit with 4th Quarter needs also intersecting momentarily… Cool…

I’m also compelled to comment for a moment on the fit and overall finish of these enclosures now that we are getting a bit of a “learning curve” behind us… In short… they are majestically beautiful… just the “right” sheen levels and everything has gone together “just so”… I’m really proud of these enclosures as they tell a story of care and comittment of the highest order and on many levels. Our team in charge of VMPS in China treats them like the gem-like beauties that they are… I’ll compare these cabinets to ANYTHING out there… and I mean that!

If any of you have any questions, concerns or need for further information… I’m generally always available at mlsav123@mac.com or mls@av123.com --- The first address is preferable for this purpose…

Thanks to all of you for allowing me to be of service to you, Big B and the VMPS fine line of handcrafted loudspeakers… We are proud to be a part of this…  

Wishing you all the very best…

mls

John Casler

A few words on enclosure shipments from our factory...
« Reply #1 on: 13 Jul 2004, 10:40 pm »
Thanks Mark for the update.

I think it is now pretty well known that the current cabinets from VMPS are without a doubt the best quality available.

That is thanks to you. :notworthy:   Anyone who has seen your work knows how good they are.

And "backlogged we are.  I will be glad to see your shipment arrive, and glad to see Big B, back from his vacation. :thumb: