NEXT GAS MEETING

Bostekrisco

NEXT GAS MEETING
« Reply #20 on: 19 Jul 2004, 06:37 pm »
>>We'll be sure to throw some Robin Trower on for you.  

Steve, you smooth talkin' Devil.

If your LP is mangled, I'd be happy to bring a very good copy of "Bridge of Sighs". And "For Earth Below." And "In City Dreams." And "Twice Removed From Yesterday." And "Caravan To Midnight." And "Victims of The Fury." And... :D

Hope to see you and the boys on the 31st.

Bob

electricbear

NEXT GAS MEETING
« Reply #21 on: 20 Jul 2004, 02:46 pm »
I probably won't be able to make it. My wifes friends have organised a float trip on that day. It's a tough call, listening to some good tunes with ones buddies or floating down the river with a bunch of drunk women doing " girls gone wild impressions ".  Maybe next time guys. :?

steve k

NEXT GAS MEETING
« Reply #22 on: 20 Jul 2004, 03:38 pm »
Hey Tim,
Can you bring us a video of that at a later meeting?? :o  :lol:  :lol:   :mrgreen:  
steve

steve k

Next GAS Meeting
« Reply #23 on: 28 Jul 2004, 02:02 pm »
Just a reminder that we'll get started around 3PM this Saturday. Anyone needing directions, PM me and I'll get them to you. Let me know where you're coming from. Hope to see you all there. :) Bring some vinyl.

steve k

pjchappy

NEXT GAS MEETING
« Reply #24 on: 28 Jul 2004, 03:35 pm »
I can probably make it!!!   :hyper:

Since my system is in a rebuilding stage right now, the only thing I could bring that might be of interest is my Scott Nixon TubeDac+ w/ the 3xac PS. . .let me know if you want me to bring it along.

Also, I need directions. . .I'll be coming from downtown--Soulard.

p

steve k

NEXT GAS MEETING
« Reply #25 on: 28 Jul 2004, 06:11 pm »
Great news PJ! I'll send you directions by PM tonight. It will be great to see some new faces!
steve k

drummerwill

Me Too ....!
« Reply #26 on: 31 Jul 2004, 02:46 am »
Yo Steve
       Would you send me directions again, I kinda remember where you are but not for sure!
      Would like to bring a DIY 26/12AX7 pre/phono to look or play.
      See ya
       Willie

steve k

NEXT GAS MEETING
« Reply #27 on: 31 Jul 2004, 04:12 am »
Willie!
It's good to hear from you! :D . By all means, bring your preamp. We're always honored to listen to your creations! :notworthy:  :notworthy:
Check your PM for directions.
See you tomorrow.
steve k