FS: Omega Super 6 Elite in beautiful White Ash... SOLD...

tapesonic

...SOLD...

Hello. For sale are my custom made Omega Super 6 Elite’s. The Elite’s are based on the latest Super 6XRS Alnico’s, but with:
•   A heavily modified cabinet.
•   A custom White Ash real wood finish.
•   1" and 1.25" cabinet walls throughout.
•   “R compound” damping.
•   Fully coated internal cabinet walls.
•   Internal sand filled chambers.
•   Similar specs to the XRS but the bass goes down a little further.

http://www.omegaloudspeakers.com/super6xrs.html

Whereas the stock XRS’s are 35” tall, 13” wide and 9” deep and port out the bottom, the Elite’s are 40” tall (without spikes), 12” wide, 10” deep and port out the back. The Elite’s weigh about 25lbs more per speaker than the XRS’s. This pair is finished in a satin White Ash real wood veneer and look awesome! The grills have never been used and attach via magnets to keep this clean look. Each speaker sits on three robust brass spikes.

These Omega Super 6 Elite’s cost me $3,500 new (vs. $2,350 for the XRS in real wood veneer). I am offering them for less than the price of the regular XRS’s at $2,000 but am open to reasonable offers. Mine are in like-new condition. They were made in February 2012. The Omega line of loudspeakers is backed by a 10-year warranty. Louis Chochos makes every pair by hand and is always available and helpful. I have the original packaging these speakers were shipped to me in and can ship in the same robust packaging. Each speaker packed is 68lbs. Available for local audition (19119) and pickup as well. These are unique, one-of-a-kind finished speakers and the very top of the Omega line.

There’s something very special about Louis’s single driver speakers and you can read all the positive articles on-line. Look up the one on Digital Audio Review: http://www.digitalaudioreview.net/2010/09/omega-super-6-alnico-xrs-extended-room-speakers/. These speakers are efficient, open and clear windows to whatever you feed them.

... SOLD...
« Last Edit: 19 May 2013, 05:31 pm by tapesonic »

tapesonic

Re: FS: Omega Super 6 Elite in beautiful White Ash
« Reply #1 on: 10 May 2013, 09:03 pm »
Revised price to $1,750. Thanks.

krisstack

« Reply #2 on: 17 May 2013, 06:12 pm »
I've had some interest in a pair of Omega speakers, and this seems like a good price.  I sent you a PM.

tapesonic

« Reply #3 on: 19 May 2013, 05:29 pm »
SOLD... thanks Kris!