NBA Playoffs

randytsuch

Re: NBA Playoffs
« Reply #20 on: 15 May 2013, 07:19 pm »
So it seems that this will be San Antonio/Memphis and Indiana/Miami in the next round.

Wondering if the Pacers are a thread to the Heat?

Randy

LadyDog

« Reply #21 on: 15 May 2013, 08:34 pm »
Wondering if the Pacers are a thread to the Heat?

Somewhat biased, as I live in Indy.  That said, think the Pacers have a shot.  Their style of play gives them a chance.  Have to get by the Knicks first.   

Think if Granger was not hurt, they would have a 50/50 shot at beating the Heat.

jackman

« Reply #22 on: 15 May 2013, 11:01 pm »
The Pacers are playing well and I think they have a shot against the Heat.  Wade looks really bad due to injury, and Allen looks washed up, but LeBron and Bosch are playing well.  It helps that Baby Bron Bron can do whatever he wants without having a foul called but don't breathe on him unless you want to foul out. 

The Bulls are depleted and their star D-Rose is a gutless coward who has no balls. The team is game and well coached but you can't play starters 48 minutes per game without getting worn out and you can't beat the champs with third stringers.  I'm so angry at Rose, I can't imagine ever rooting for him.

The refs have too much control over the outcome of pro basketball games. The league is firmly behind LeBron and the Pacers have no stars.  It's going to be tough for them to beat the Heat, maybe impossible for them to beat the officials.

Go Pacers!

soundbitten1

« Reply #23 on: 15 May 2013, 11:13 pm »
Wow ... after only 5 minutes into the first quarter the Miami-Bulls game is basically over.

jackman

« Reply #24 on: 15 May 2013, 11:49 pm »
Wow ... after only 5 minutes into the first quarter the Miami-Bulls game is basically over.

I'm not saying the Bulls are going to beat the Heat and the refs who seem to give them every  but it's a four point game at the moment.  I wish that little sissy D-Rose would get off his lazy, useless a$$ and get out there.  Outside of LeBron and Bosch (sometimes) this team is beatable. 

The bulls are literally playing with third stringers and they are still in it so far.  A healthy Bulls team has played the Heat very tight this year.

Edit- Bulls have a 6 point lead at the half. Third stringers hanging tough with the champs.  This could still be a Miami blowout, but it's good to see the Bulls play with heart.  Maybe if the Bulls win, their little sissy star point guard Rose will decide to man up and get out there.

S Clark

• a riot is the language of the unheard- Dr. King
« Reply #25 on: 16 May 2013, 12:26 am »
I'm not saying the Bulls are going to beat the Heat and the refs who seem to give them every  but it's a four point game at the moment.  I wish that little sissy D-Rose would get off his lazy, useless a$$ and get out there.  Outside of LeBron and Bosch (sometimes) this team is beatable. 

The Mavs proved that the big 3 could be beaten by an older, slower, but grittier opponent.

roscoeiii

« Reply #26 on: 16 May 2013, 12:41 am »
Derrick who?

I like what this team has done this year without Rose. Totally fine with next year being Rose's triumphant return.

jackman

« Reply #27 on: 16 May 2013, 12:46 am »
Derrick who?

I like what this team has done this year without Rose. Totally fine with next year being Rose's triumphant return.

Except that D-Rose has been cleared to play for months. How can he sit there and watch this gutty team play their asses off?

jackman

« Reply #28 on: 16 May 2013, 01:20 am »
What a joke, Noah gets hit in the face on a drive and the announcers call it a great play by Wade. Next play, Baby James gets a little rap in the face by 5"7' Nate Robinson and they are conferring to see it its a flagrant. Why not go back to the tape and look at the Noah play. James is a little baby flopped and the league lets him get away with it.

I hate Basketball. NHL time.

soundbitten1

« Reply #29 on: 16 May 2013, 01:50 am »
Rumor has it Rose will be ready to play tomorrow.    :P

jackman

« Reply #30 on: 16 May 2013, 02:43 am »
Rumor has it Rose will be ready to play tomorrow.    :P

Best quote of the thread!  :thumb:

JerryM

• Where's The Bar?
« Reply #31 on: 20 Jun 2013, 09:08 pm »
So here we are, the land of milk and honey: A one-game NBA Final.

Who are you hoping for, and who do you pick?

I'm hoping for the Spurs, because I hate them less than I hate Miami. I expect the Heat to win, though.

Go Spurs!!!

geowak

« Reply #32 on: 20 Jun 2013, 09:20 pm »
I'm betting a canned soda with a coworker. I'm betting Spurs to win in a shocker..

randytsuch

« Reply #33 on: 20 Jun 2013, 10:12 pm »
So here we are, the land of milk and honey: A one-game NBA Final.

Who are you hoping for, and who do you pick?

I'm hoping for the Spurs, because I hate them less than I hate Miami. I expect the Heat to win, though.

Go Spurs!!!

Just like me. Go Spurs  :thumb:

rave959

« Reply #34 on: 20 Jun 2013, 10:52 pm »
I'm just hoping that Manu Ginobili plays a good game tonight.

Let's go Spurs!

:thumb:
Ian