Used Tempesta

revrob

Used Tempesta
« on: 26 Apr 2013, 09:10 pm »
Does Selah has a thread where used speakers are sold like the Salks? I am looking for a used Tempesta but it does not seem like these are on the used market much if ever. Just asking as I maybe tempted to buy new. I apologize in advance if this is the wrong place to post.

Thanks,
Steve

jonbee

Re: Used Tempesta
« Reply #1 on: 26 Apr 2013, 09:15 pm »
Good luck finding them. I'm not sure any have been resold. In over 2 years I've never seen a pair for sale. I would buy a second pair if I could get them used.

jackman

« Reply #2 on: 26 Apr 2013, 09:16 pm »
Steve,
Ladydog has two really nice sets of Selah speakers for sale in the classified section.  Not sure about models but they are really nice looking speakers.  Very solid cabinets as well. 

Good luck

Jack

vortrex

« Reply #3 on: 26 Apr 2013, 10:39 pm »
I have a basically new pair of Tempesta I'll be selling in a couple/few weeks.

smilach

« Reply #4 on: 27 Apr 2013, 02:07 am »
I just check the classified and also did a quick search for posts from Ladydog and I don't see any Selah speakers in the posts.  What am I missing?

jackman

« Reply #6 on: 27 Apr 2013, 11:27 am »
I just check the classified and also did a quick search for posts from Ladydog and I don't see any Selah speakers in the posts.  What am I missing?

I'd shoot him an email to get details.  He is a stickler and keeps his gear in perfect shape.  He is also an unintentional speaker collector and has several pairs of very good speakers.  Those big Selah speakers he has look very cool.  I know Jeff and I'm sure he will give you a great deal.

revrob

« Reply #7 on: 27 Apr 2013, 01:35 pm »
Thanks for the information. Anyone can send me a PM if that have something they want to sell and are probably willing to ship.

Peace.

Rick Craig

• Industry Participant
  • Selah Audio
    • http://www.selahaudio.com
« Reply #8 on: 27 Apr 2013, 03:58 pm »
Does Selah has a thread where used speakers are sold like the Salks? I am looking for a used Tempesta but it does not seem like these are on the used market much if ever. Just asking as I maybe tempted to buy new. I apologize in advance if this is the wrong place to post.

Thanks,
Steve

No specific thread but I always offer to help owners sell if needed. Since we build to order demo pairs are rare but I might build a pair of Tempestas for demo due to some local requests.