Unknow Giant OB Woofer

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Unknow Giant OB Woofer
« on: 24 Apr 2013, 12:45 am »
Someone could identify this woofer??
Initially I thought it was the Fostex FW 31 inches woofer but this is much bigger.
The small FR on the floor is a Feastrex.

JohnR

Re: Unknow Giant OB Woofer
« Reply #1 on: 24 Apr 2013, 12:51 am »
 :D nice

Looks about the right size to me for the fostex. There are also just visible the same type of strips on the cone. the flange has extra tabs on it but perhaps that's just a mounting ring of some kind.

Where did you find the picture?

studiotech

« Reply #2 on: 24 Apr 2013, 12:55 am »

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #3 on: 24 Apr 2013, 01:12 am »
The bigger Hartley was 24 inches.
At naked eye it seems bigger than the Fostex FW, those blue display amps behind are 19 inches wide.

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
« Reply #4 on: 24 Apr 2013, 01:29 am »
:D nice

Looks about the right size to me for the fostex. There are also just visible the same type of strips on the cone. the flange has extra tabs on it but perhaps that's just a mounting ring of some kind.

Where did you find the picture?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGRwfD31cL8&list=UUFvfEbxp7z-BsqkSA06AJSQ&index=173
Afew months ago there is only one video, but looking now there is more some videos of this woofer, they are saying it is hand made.

This new video show a better looking from the woofer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pk90Il0G2o&list=UUFvfEbxp7z-BsqkSA06AJSQ

WireNut

« Reply #5 on: 24 Apr 2013, 01:44 am »
 :o  :)
I've only heard about the electro voice 30"ers, never saw one before. Would be marked I think if it was an EV.
Dang, my neighbors would really freak if I pointed about 4 of those toward them.  :evil: