Get Juiced! Roadshow - BlueBerry and Peach

westcoast

« Reply #40 on: 12 Oct 2004, 06:53 pm »
Hey, Gordy, thanks for stepping up with your review.  For you, I'll retract what I said in Fight Club - you've definitely got 'em!!   :wink:

Gordy

« Reply #41 on: 13 Oct 2004, 01:22 am »
Quote from: JuicyMusic
Gordy--- I hope you don't feel you've been "beat up!"

If I feel beat up it's my own fault, not anyone I've pissed off!

BTW, somewhere on the thread Lonewolf referenced in the fightclub, I just saw some commentary you (MARK) made on the circuitry in the Juicy pre's.  It would be cool to have that, or some other further explaination about the differences between the two tube circuits included in the manual!!!

satfrat

• Restricted
  • Boston Red Sox!! 2004 / 2007 / 2013
« Reply #42 on: 13 Oct 2004, 08:04 am »
Hi Mark, I hope I didn't offend you with any remarks I made in fight club, I'm fairly opinionated and the trashbin proves that out. :lol: You seem like a real standup man and I applude you for carrying on with the roadshow. Hopefully, the remaining AC crew will follow your lead and show proper respect with opinionated reviews that you justly deserve. :thumb: Regards, Robin

JuicyMusic

• http://www.juicymusicaudio.com
« Reply #43 on: 13 Oct 2004, 12:39 pm »
Oh no, I'm not offended in the least. There were definitely hiccups in the process, and I don't mind the criticism of our part in that. We learned some things and hopefully "RSII" will go smoother because of it.  Our entire business is "customer direct" with no stores or distributors in the middle, so it's an imperative be able to do this smoothly.

I'm looking forward to kicking this off - - just waiting for people to apply!
Mark Deneen
JuicyMusic

JuicyMusic

• http://www.juicymusicaudio.com
« Reply #44 on: 24 Oct 2004, 06:16 pm »
Ok---just to close chapter 1 of the road show saga - all those who participated have been mailed their incredible, fantastic, hard to find, spectacular "JuicyMusic Tee-Shirts." We'll do better this time.
JM