[SOLD] FS: Rega P3-24 Turntable - $600 (Louisville, CO)

cal3713

[SOLD]

This ad is for a Rega P3-24 Turntable with the RB301 tonearm...

Last year I purchased a turntable because my girlfriend was into vinyl and I wanted her to enjoy the stereo with me.  Unfortunately she's now gone, and the whole analog enterprise is simply too complicated to learn... too many variables for me to obsess over.  In any case, I'm now selling my turntable and phono pre.  See my other ad for a wonderful Jasmine LP2.0 MKII phono preamplifier (now sold!).

As you all know, it's been incredibly well-reviewed everywhere, so I'm assuming most people reading the ad will already know a lot about the table.  I'm asking $650 $600 for the table (in matte-black).  I actually have a Dynavector 10x5, but accidentally bent the cantilever using a "magic eraser" to clean its tip.  The cart still works, and I'll include it if the table sells at my asking price... you can get it retipped yourself, use it to get a 20% discount towards any new DV cart by using the company's awesome exchange program, or resell it as is for an easy $100+ profit (they retail new for $450).

Anyway, the table is a solid 8 on the audiogon scale.  A few standard "swirl marks" on the dustcover, two very light scratches from hitting the inside of the dustcover with a record, and scratches inside the right headshell groove where the adjustment screw clamps down.  Otherwise a perfect table.  Not even scratches on the RB301 tonearm from the tonearm lever lock.  The buyer will cover any shipping and paypal fees incurred.  You can see my perfect feedback on Audiogon under cal3713.  I have all of the original packaging.

I'm in Louisville, CO (and Boulder) if anyone wants to do an in person transaction to avoid shipping costs and risks.  I will also happily house an audition with your cart of choice... alternatively, I'm certain I can convince you to buy the table even by auditioning with the bent DV 10x5.   EDIT - Now that my phono preamp has sold, I went ahead and boxed up the Rega. Full factory packaging, now double boxed and ready to go (see pictures).

Thanks for looking, and let me know if you have any questions.

- Chris

« Last Edit: 12 May 2013, 10:51 pm by cal3713 »

cal3713

Re: FS: Rega P3-24 Turntable - $650 (Louisville, CO)
« Reply #1 on: 18 Apr 2013, 02:48 am »
Pictures Added.

cal3713

Re: FS: Rega P3-24 Turntable - $600 (Louisville, CO)
« Reply #2 on: 25 Apr 2013, 02:08 am »
Price lowered from $650 to $600... original price with the Dynavector that's included:  $1250.

cal3713

Re: FS: Rega P3-24 Turntable - $600 (Louisville, CO)
« Reply #3 on: 7 May 2013, 06:48 am »
Bump.