Big Plasma

LadyDog

Big Plasma
« on: 7 Apr 2013, 01:04 am »
Those looking for a big plasma and have a Costco handy, they have a 64" Samsung on sale for $1050.

Phil A

Re: Big Plasma
« Reply #1 on: 7 Apr 2013, 01:15 am »
Apparently this is the model - http://www.samsung.com/us/video/tvs/PN64E533D2FXZA

A great deal.  I'll have to thing about it

LadyDog

« Reply #2 on: 7 Apr 2013, 12:43 pm »
Hi Phil,
Yes I believe that is the model. Know it is PN64 something.  Does not have all the bells and whistles, 3d, web, etc., but.in the few hours I have spent with mine, certainly a decent picture .  Especially for the price.

ctviggen

« Reply #3 on: 7 Apr 2013, 12:50 pm »
Hi Phil,
Yes I believe that is the model. Know it is PN64 something.  Does not have all the bells and whistles, 3d, web, etc., but.in the few hours I have spent with mine, certainly a decent picture .  Especially for the price.

I personally don't see the need for 3D and web, but I also use a home theater computer as my source of entertainment.

Phil A

« Reply #4 on: 7 Apr 2013, 04:07 pm »
It's a hair early timing wise for me.  I'll be closing on a house in about a week and a half (which I'll permanently be in probably 9 months down the road) and driving long distance with a bunch of things in the car (including likely a 32 inch slim frame Vizio for the kitchen) and may go back around the end of next month by which time, I'll have an entertainment unit to stick a TV on top of and be looking (no rush though) at one bigger TV for when I'm there.  I'm dragging my 100 inch screen for the living room and speakers that get hung on the wall too in addition to other things this trip (I'll wait on a projector until after the move)..  If this was 6 weeks from now (too much to do at the moment as well), I'd have a tough time passing on it.  It's a hair bigger than I was thinking about, but such a good deal I'd have to consider it.  Since I don't have 3D on anything I have now, I was thinking about going 3D on one non-projector (I'll have a few other TVs), but I'd be fine with a deal like this and get one 3D one down the road.