How do I download Youtube video and burn to CD?

NIGHTFALL1970

How do I download Youtube video and burn to CD?
« on: 1 Apr 2013, 10:01 am »
I have a 5 yr old iMac and tried using youtube capture.  The instructions say to copy and paste the URL to a certain box.  Whenever I cut and past, it says "invalid URL"?  How can it be invalid when I am copying right from Youtube? Is there a better way to do this?  I am not a computer expert so please keep things in terms that I can understand.

Thanks in advance for any help.

yioryos

Re: How do I download Youtube video and burn to CD?
« Reply #1 on: 7 Apr 2013, 03:56 am »
Hi
 I have converted a lot of music from youtube to mp3 . There are a lot of on line applications that will do the conversion for you.Just search "youtube to mp3" and pick one. I prefer "listentoyoutube.com".  I had the issue you described too.What has worked for me  (don't ask me why that it,I haven't got a clue but...) was to open the application in Safari and the youtube in Firefox or the other way around ,but not both under the same browser. So here how I do it. In Firefox open youtube ,play the video you want,and highlight the downloads window above,it will turn highlighted blue and then click "command" and " C " on your keyboard . Minimize Firefox and open Safari and go to "listentoyoutube.com" once there on that page click in the conversion window and on the keyboard click "command " and "V" .The URL of your chosen video will appear in the conversion window. Follow the instruction on how to convert it's simple and your video will be converted in under a minute and then it downloads  in your iTunes library as mp3...Try that and see. I am not computer savvy either..
Regards
George

NIGHTFALL1970

Re: How do I download Youtube video and burn to CD?
« Reply #2 on: 30 Apr 2013, 09:50 am »
Thanks George!
I will try that when I get a chance.