Special event.

Guy 13

Special event.
« on: 20 Mar 2013, 01:37 pm »

Hi all Audio Circle members.
Here are a few pictures of a visit my wife and I did to an orphanage to give some gifts (T-shirts and sweeties/candies) during the Vietnamese Lunar New Year,
we have joined our forces with other businesses (Foreign and local) to help those poor little kids.
(Orphans and intellectually diminish)
The orphanage is partly financed by some generous (Of their time) monks in their pagoda.
I am not only in Vietnam to make money, I sometime give, not much, but still.
Guy 13

I wanted to post more pictures, but the Vietnamese server did not want to.

S Clark

• a riot is the language of the unheard- Dr. King
Re: Special event.
« Reply #1 on: 20 Mar 2013, 03:36 pm »
Well done, Guy. :thumb:

stlrman

« Reply #2 on: 20 Mar 2013, 04:11 pm »
Your a nice Guy! :thumb:

SET Man

« Reply #3 on: 20 Mar 2013, 08:48 pm »
Hey!

That's very nice of you Guy 13. :D

Few years ago I went back to Thailand to visit my family there. During my visit my aunt invited me to her son's birthday. So, my family all went together. One of the thing they did after visiting Buddhist temple was going to an orphanage to donate food and etc.

I was there with my father, mother and my younger brother. When we got there, I saw those kids walking out, all sat down ready for lunch. We all helped out. Than I sat back and looked around, I saw a board with some pictures of orphans who have been adopted and their new family of which was a nice to see. Than I looked at my father, my mother and my brother... I teared up. Thinking of how lucky I am to grow up with my father, mother and brother... my family.

It was something I'll will never forget. I haven't been back there for many years now. But seeing this post maybe I should next time I do back to visit my family there.

So, good for you Guy 13, it is good for your soul and your Karma. :D

Take care,
Buddy :thumb:

Guy 13

« Reply #4 on: 21 Mar 2013, 06:52 am »
Hey!

That's very nice of you Guy 13. :D

Few years ago I went back to Thailand to visit my family there. During my visit my aunt invited me to her son's birthday. So, my family all went together. One of the thing they did after visiting Buddhist temple was going to an orphanage to donate food and etc.

I was there with my father, mother and my younger brother. When we got there, I saw those kids walking out, all sat down ready for lunch. We all helped out. Than I sat back and looked around, I saw a board with some pictures of orphans who have been adopted and their new family of which was a nice to see. Than I looked at my father, my mother and my brother... I teared up. Thinking of how lucky I am to grow up with my father, mother and brother... my family.

It was something I'll will never forget. I haven't been back there for many years now. But seeing this post maybe I should next time I do back to visit my family there.

So, good for you Guy 13, it is good for your soul and your Karma. :D

Take care,
Buddy :thumb:

Hi SET man.
You are a Thai.
I was in Thailand about 12 times for pleasure and business,
but exclusively in Bangkok which is my favorite city in Asia.
The first few times I was in Thailand, my tourist guide (Thai name: Oranuck) wanted to marry me, but I was already engaged.
Later on, she wrote me to tell me she got married with a guy from Belgium, she moved to Belgium, but then, they both went back to Thailand and started a book store business.
May I ask where are you living now?
Excuse my curiosity, but everything about Asia, it’s of interest to me, since I have been living in Vietnam for the past 18 years.
By the way, in case you don’t already know, I am a French Canadian living and doing business in Vietnam with my genuine Vietnamese wife.
Thanks for your kind words.

Guy 13